Who's going - CKC Manchester?

See post #248 on this thread for the various "front" shirt designs. Some folks seemed to have trouble seeing them...not sure why. PM Z2H if you can't view them and she can send the images/files directly to you.

For the shirt back, choose whichever of the gun images/sayings you want.

Can't wait to meet you - it is getting close!

Thanks for the help. I'm getting excited! I started working on my kits this week. I've only got 7 done, but I've still got time. As I was writing something on the calendar this week, I realized that the Thurs/Fri of CKC is the end of my kids' April vacation. Makes me kind of glad I didn't make any plans to stay overnight. But at least I know I won't be working at the beginning of the week, so if I need some time to make a last minute push to put together some kits, I will be all set!

I swear, it takes me almost as long to kit as it would to just finish the pages! By the time I decide on the layout and make the sketch, then pick the papers and embellishments, and then cut out the letters for the title, I am only 5 minutes away from finishing the page! But I'm trying to speed up my "kitting" process. I've only ever done kits once before, so I'm an amateur I guess. The one thing I'm not sure if I will get around to including is the journaling blocks. I made notes about size and such, but I'm not sure if I will spend a day at the computer getting them printed or not.

I'll go look for those t-shirt designs right now...............P

made. Only have to redo 1 of the 4 and it was an Avery transfer that messed up!!! So Mom or I who ever gets to walmart first will get another red shirt and more transfers. I'm still going to bring the goofed up one to kick around in since it matches my mickey pants. The red VT came out fine on all the shirts even the red one.

Hopefully I'll get my computer back this week so I can upload pics. We didn't have any of the dark transfers and the light ones seemed to work just fine. I also didn't trim them cause I've had problems doing that in the past.

Mom was wondering how many people will make comments :confused3.

Off to do a bit more packing.

Good job, Christy! D and I were talking about our shirts at dinner tonight. Maybe we'll get to making ours this week - hope so!

I can't believe how easy it was mom always has issues doing them. I tried to do it her way and after 25 mins gave up trying to find the flip/mirror option she'd used. Clicked into Print Shop picked transfer and wham done. I didn't even down load them just copied and pasted from here. I've saved them on her computer so all she'll need to do is print them and iron them on the new shirt once we get there.

You'll probably have yours done and pictures up before I even get my computer back. This one is a total pain trying to get pics off the cards and since it's his computer I'm not bothering. Wish I had a handy fast computer rebuilder around me, this one needs work.

Okay off to pack this time for sure

You'll probably have yours done and pictures up before I even get my computer back.

Ha! :rotfl2: Not us - we're the pair who have had their shirts and transfers for more than a month now. But now that we're BOTH finally done with swaps (!) for awhile, the shirts will "get in line" to be done. Glad to hear that it was a pretty easy exercise (once you started doing things your way!)...

i was looking at all the tshirt transfer papers yesterday at jo's.
can someone please tell me what kind i need. what brand/what it says....

way too many options.

thanks!

Holly mom and I used a couple of different kinds. NCR for light colors worked fine as did one put out by hanes. Avery STINKS or at least for us and the Tailor ones at J's Linda says she has trouble with.

I have no clue what we'll be able to find for the 1 shirt that has to be redone thanks to Avery brand.

We'll be getting more the end of the week.

i was looking at all the tshirt transfer papers yesterday at jo's.
can someone please tell me what kind i need. what brand/what it says....

way too many options.

thanks!

Do you see, Holly, why I buy the shirts and ask Buffy to do the transfer.:laughing:

So has anyone else gotten their shirts done?

Nope, not yet. I might buy the t-shirt if I go out today. I've been so busy making up my kits that I haven't even had time to think about the t-shirt!.....P

We're under 2 weeks ladies........

my check list is getting smaller each day. Clothes are almost all packed just have to put in the shirts. Projects are mostly ready to go just have to double check the list to what is packed. box of stuff I no longer want is packed for you all to pick through. class tote is going to be packed this week, cause I have my monthly scrap class tomorrow. Other than that I can't do much more than wait for the few days before to get the food stuffs.

Well someone has his T-shirt done and is ready for CKC.

Michelle, avert your eyes!!

IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg

Danica graciously agreed to bring Avandaryl to CKC for me (and host him until then!) He is very excited for this. Just a bit of background for those that aren't familiar with my little orange friend. Avandaryl, or Vandy for short, is our work mascot - whenever one of us goes on vacation or does something fun we bring him with us and take pictures. He has several scrapbooks of his adventures already, and several more that I need to finish. He is very much a ladies man and is used to being the only male in a group of women, so don't worry about that. He's very excited to learn some new scrapbooking techniques to use in his albums, look for great deals at the vendor faire (I had to take away his charging privileges due to some past indiscretions so it will be window shopping only!) and meet some new friends. Since I can't go, he will give me a full report on what I missed!

Linda - will Dimples be joining you? I think the two of them will hit it off famously.

NEE so as soon as the picture popped up I thought oh my..... I had to go back cause I remembered someone being scared of his eyes. Sorry I too agree with Michelle he needs shades:rotfl:

But I LOVE his shirt I have that saying as well on mine.

He's very excited to learn some new scrapbooking techniques to use in his albums, look for great deals at the vendor faire (I had to take away his charging privileges due to some past indiscretions so it will be window shopping only!) and meet some new friends. Since I can't go, he will give me a full report on what I missed!

I'll make sure he is adequately prepared for his scrapping classes, don't you worry! As for window shopping - after you left, he did pull out an Amex... so you're saying he shouldn't have that? :lmao:

Well someone has his T-shirt done and is ready for CKC.

Michelle, avert your eyes!!

IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg

. . . Linda - will Dimples be joining you? I think the two of them will hit it off famously.

Oh, my gosh! That is so CUTE! I mean HE is so cute. I haven't told Dimples about CK, this year, because I'm going to be traveling with another lady, who doesn't have a bear (5 kids instead) and we'll only be out the one night. But she'll be thrilled to know you remember her, NEE :) I *should* stay home, too. I spent ALL the dollars I'd saved for shopping at ck at the stamp show, instead

But see, it's the eyes that make him who he is! (Although he does have shades to go to California. :cool2:)

ZTH - Shoot! I should have checked my wallet before I left. That little devil! Thanks for helping him get ready for classes!

Linda - of course I remember Dimples! Clearly I can relate - my guy is just smaller.

Well, shoot! Z2H and I went to get our t-shirts made last night and I had bought the wrong type of transfers for our printer! :headache:

So, ran out to ACM for them (and only them!), so maybe we can get our shirts completed in the next day or two. It is getting close! :yay:

NEE - love the little guy in his Bazzill shirt! Too cute!

Wohoo in case you haven't looked the list of vendors has tripled in the last day and the coupons are up for the vendor fair admission and a few shops.

there is actually one of the quilt shops that I'd wanted to visit that is going to be there. great way to feed bothof my habbits!:lmao: I'm in trouble for sure now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter