Who's going dec 15th or 19th?

nanc

Mouseketeer
Just checking to see who out there might be on the 4 day wonder December 15th or the three day on the 19th.

My family and I are doing a 4 day and a three day back to back (taking advantage of the $99 offer from January).

My family consists of:

DH & myself
DH Mom
My mom
DD-13
DD-10 1/2
DS-9
DS-5

My kids are anxious to hear about other kids that may be going that are their age. When we were on the Magic in January the three younger ones didn't like the clubs so I thought it might help if they could look forward to meeting someone ahead of time.:bounce:

My Dh (52- Director of Computer Tech), DS (7) and I (47, playwright) are doing the 7 day land/sea and will be sailing on Dec 15 (4 Day). We will be at the Poly for the first 3 nights and back in our favroite room 5622 (Deck 5 Aft) for the cruise.

I've been in contact with others sailing on 12/15 also.

My son Michael loves the clubs (5-7 year group) and often would rather stay there than hang around with us. We are having late seating with a couple I met on line here but do not know the rotation yet.

Tom's from Michigan, I'm a native New Yorker and Michael was born in Indiana. Our oldest son is 22 and at IUPUI, he's a marathon runner and physical education student there.

My Mom, DS and I were on the fabulous 9/28 cruisears magical mystery cruise that stopped in Puerto Rico. Mom won't be with us this time around, but I think it's great that you will be having your mothers with you. A suggestions here - Vista Spa! It was heavenly!

We didn't get in on the $99 cruise deal but sure am glad others were able to! Always love a bargain!

Rae

Hey Rae! We're going on 12/15/02 also. Well, at least I'm going. Never know, my DW may not recognize me at the airport and might be there by myself since I got all the stuff. LOL Nah, she'll recognize me. (I hope)

No children here. At least in body, but possibly in mind. :D

Hi Rae!

Thanks for responding to my message. Since you are a very experienced cruiser, can you tell me is it as warm on the Bahama side as it was on the Magic? I read the norm temp for Nassau is like 71 degrees in December, that sounds cool.

Have you done the dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon before? We are looking into it but its expensive for a large group like us. Its only $75 starting at Blue Lagoon Beach compared to Disney's price at like $115. I was wondering what a van transportation would be for 8 of us from dock to the beach area. Any ideas?

thanks for any help you can give me!

p.s.
my DH (38) is a computer consultant
and I'm self employed (40)

We will be on the Dec. 19th cruise. Our family consists of DH, myself, DS-5 and DD-2 1/2. We are also taking advantage of the $99.00 cruise special. My son liked the clubs but did not spend a ton of time in them. This time my daughter will get to go with him, she is only a month away from her 3rd birthday and fully potty-trained. We will also be staying at the Poly from the 14th-19th and then onto the cruise.

Maybe our 5 year olds will see each other in the club. Our kids don't want to go this time (except for my 13 year old who is anxious for the teen group). I only want to leave them if we do the Palo thing during the day. Does Wonder have a Palo brunch like the Magic had or do they do dinners only?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter