Who's going to USO - March 20th thru 27th

We will be there also from 3/20-3/26. We are from B'ham and can't wait-1st trip to USO,IOA,SW and Discovery Cove. We all are ready for a break!!! We're staying at HRH!!!

We will be at RPR 23rd-25th-splitting our stay with CSR and POFQ at Disney.

Mike and I will be at the Portofino March 24-30. Can't wait!

We'll be there March 25-29 with our 12 and 17 yr old boys. We're staying at the HRH and then renting a car to head to Clearwater Beach for a few days of just sun and sand. I am so excited!

My parents and I will be there March 27 - 29!!! :tongue: I'm hoping I go on the 20th and/or 21st as well though!

You know where to find me: MIB first thing in the morning, all GB Shows, and a Graveyard Revue that doesn't conflict with GB Shows. ;)

Oh, and if you hear 3 people screaming and carrynig on at Jaws, it may just be me and my mom and dad! ;) ;)

I'll probably be hangin' with Keriann during one or two of those days (prob. 27 and 28)

Clare, are you staying at the RPR? I'll look for you on Sat, the 27th.

No. I'm staying offsite at Howard Johnson Suites, got an excellent rate from a friend. :) But I'll be at the parks from open to close :) I'd love to arrange a meet! Or, I can always give you my cell # if you want to call to plan a meet closer to the time (even if practically last minute).

Isn't it sad when more DISers know my cell # than anyone else?? LOL :p :p :)

Since it's Mardi Gras, I know the schedule! I'll be at MIB all morning, until I go on Jaws, and perhaps ET or BTTF.

Make my way to the 11:30 GB Show. See 12:45 GB Show. See 1:30 Graveyard Revue 3:45 GB Show and 5:00 GB Show. I might stay for the Mardi Gras Parade...dunno yet! All depends on what else I decide to do!! :) Ohhh...maybe you can help me with something...you don't have to, but PM me for the idea.

FlyFly, We will look for your famous yellow seat cushion at one of the GB shows. As it will be our first time and I am with teen boys and DH, I have no idea which show we will see. I think I can get them to see it once since they have no idea what it will be about. ;)

Well we are off in 2 hrs to london and tomorrow we head off to the sun:bounce: :sunny: :bounce:

ritzbuddy. I may not have my seat cushion with me...all depending. Maybe I'll have it one of the days (if there's a certain day you'd like to see a GB show or meet me or something. :) Otherwise, I can always send you a picture of what I look like. But I'm short...always have my hair up...and always at the GB Shows :teeth: If I'm not with a seat cushion...I'll be with a huge purse...need SOMETHING big enough to carry my camera, camcorder, trip report notebook, etc. ;) :p

You know, Flyfly, for someone who has been there kazillion times, you sure do carry/bring alot! So is there a better place to stand (sit?) to watch the CB show? I know this probably isn't the thread to ask it, but now that I have your attention... :wave2:

My spot is one of the best places to see the show. But it's not limited to that one particular spot of course. You stand to watch the show (unless you get a gazillion people who decide to sit on the black pavement behind you and complain that you're blocking their view despite you being there first :rolleyes: lol). Basically, it's the first row to see the show...you feel like you're right there, instead of in an audience. Plus, if you're short like I am, you can actually see ;)

The guys may want to sit in the shade, as there is a ledge across from the GB Show stage that is usually shaded by the trees it encloses. You'll see what I mean when we get there. Though if yuo want to be up close, I recommend getting there about 20-25 minutes early. Though it varies. Sometimes there's a huge crowd 20 minutes before, other times it's like 10 minutes.

I know I bring a lot of things...but it's just because you never know what may happen!! :) I'm still waiting for seeing one of my fave GBs as Dracula in the Graveyard Revue (everyone says he looks REALLY good as Drac) so I need my camera for when I get that chance! ;) Camcorder for funny moments (like Barry, I create video projects)...trip report notebook, though I rarely write trip reports anymore (they're somewhat repetitive aside from discussions with GBs and all....lol).

My camera is huge, and takes up the most space. Ughhh. I love it though - great zoom :tongue:

feel free to e-mail or PM me too!

I just made last minute reservations for March 22-25 at RPR!!! I will be there when you are alabamabluezebra. We should lounge by the pool together. I love the RPR pool.

We will probably have a pool day on Tuesday. I will be the fat guy with the Ole Miss hat! Are you a Tennessee, Vanderbilt or a Memphis fan?

We will be there too! I will be the one in Auburn garb and my DH in Alabama junk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter