• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Right? My TA or Mousesavers?

poohbear2

<font color=CC66CC>Disney Think Formula is:<br>HE=
My TA told me that you have to book for at least 5 nights to get the free dining package. But I thought I saw that you only had to book for three nights on mousesavers? Am I reading this right? I am confused.

The package is a 3 night minimum for the free dining offer. The lead pricing that is being advertised is a 5 night stay at a value resort, but it is any resort and at least 3 nights.

HTH,
Sue Ellen

poohbear2 said:
My TA told me that you have to book for at least 5 nights to get the free dining package. But I thought I saw that you only had to book for three nights on mousesavers? Am I reading this right? I am confused.

SueEllen knows what she is talking about for sure. You might want to consider moving your ressie over to someone who is more in the know of all things Disney. :flower:

Myst

When the details were first coming out, the day prior to the release of this deal, the rumor was 5 days. When it was released we found out it was 3 days. So, your TA may have not heard yet that it actually was 3 days. :sunny:

Francine

I have a 3 night, with the free dining, trip booked for Sept. I think the initial info was for 5 nights but it was subsequently changed.

The original information that came out said 5 nights or more. It was changed later in the day to 3 nights. I would let your TA know this and if they still aren't helpful then switch to someone else.

I just e-mailed my TA and told him that others are getting three/four days. I have 4 nights with an AAA room rate but I asked to change that to 1 day with the AAA rate ( first day is on the 20th) and the other three days with the Dining rate. Plus one day base tickets for three people. We have old park hoppers we will be using on this trip. I am waiting for his reply. He is usually quick in his replies...I figured that I would only be paying a few dollars extra and get the free dining! Is it difficult to change TA midstream??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter