Who's watching Travel Channel right now??

Ooooh, I just found out a couple of hours ago and set my DVR to record them all! Yay! Makes me feel a little closer to the magic!

I've been watching since 3:00 and looks like I'll be watching until at least
11pm!
:happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv:

The resorts are killing me! Choosing where to stay is the most difficult part of the trip. The Grand Floridan is beautiful but I think my kids would love the Wilderness Lodge. Thank goodness they missed the end where they are roasting marshmallows! :happytv:

The resorts are killing me! Choosing where to stay is the most difficult part of the trip. The Grand Floridan is beautiful but I think my kids would love the Wilderness Lodge. Thank goodness they missed the end where they are roasting marshmallows! :happytv:

You should try it!:thumbsup2

i think the marshmallows were at Fort Wilderness not Wildnerness lodge.

i LOVE disney days on travel channel! these are my favorite & i've been avidly checking the guide for these episodes.. thanks for the heads up!!

ME! I am watching it. :happytv: I have it recording on my computer and DVR as well. The computer so I can copy them onto a DVD.

I am loving this.. and I am recording them all.. I think we have decided to do a split stay...

is it just me but i don't think i have seen this one before.... is it new... or have i been watching these too long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter