Jim (FWG) as Dr Strangelove

Pete as,well of course, Bluto

Jen as a War Eagle

Ami as Tinkerbell

Phyllis as Leona Helmsley

Rhonda as Roz of course

Debbie - well I better not go there

Frank and Denise as Chip & Dale

None of these have to make any sense at all and of course they don't.

I think of myself as

3315babyotter.jpg

Leona Helmsley..:crazy2:

WTH :confused:

That's who you think of when you think of me :sad1:

May as well be Cruella de Vil :guilty: ....

Next time Deb wants to pick on you, I'm on HER side!:snooty:

I said it didn't make any sense! It was her or Martha Stewart :lmao:

I think of you as a classy broad with attitude

Nice save. ;) Can tell you've been married a while! You know how to dig yourself out of deep doo doo pretty quick. ::yes::

I think I'll go with Martha....never cared for Leona's red lipstick! too clown like.:crazy:

Ok, gang. I agree that Gatordad needs to get his tail back here, BUT, I think he deserves a reprieve until after graduation. After school is done, however, there will be no excuses, mister! ;)

The Prodigal Son returns just to pick on Phyllis' tags? May I point out it's been a while since you pointed out anything at all? Why ya hidin', Pete?

You tell em Deb! :thumbsup2

Um...while you're at it...your brother posted that I remind him of Leona Helmsley.:crazy: .Otherwise known as "The Queen of Mean":eek: ...not to mention that she's DEAD(just how old does he think I am?:confused: )...and left all her money to her dog!pug: You need to give him a talkin' to as well! pirate:

:furious: I am NICE I tell you! NICE! :badpc:

:rotfl2:

Um...while you're at it...your brother posted that I remind him of Leona Helmsley.:crazy: .Otherwise known as "The Queen of Mean":eek: ...not to mention that she's DEAD(just how old does he think I am?:confused: )...and left all her money to her dog!pug: You need to give him a talkin' to as well! pirate:

I can vouch for Auntie, yes she is a very nice person, I've met her.
She's NICE, I tell you ! NICE!

I almost disowned him after reading that, Phyllis. He must have been on a HUGE beer buzz when he posted that. However, his kids may end up choosing a nursing home for me someday, so I can't toss his sorry butt out just yet. :rolleyes1

And YES..... you are very nice, indeed! :bride:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter