Who's your celebrity match?

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
Celebrity Match

Mine was Sean Penn....ECKK...

I would suggest putting in a fake email when it asks as I dont want anyone to get spam

Mine is Mia Hamm...Yumm!!

Next closest were Sheryl Swoopes - Not my type; Ashley Judd - Definately my type; and Nicole Kidman - grrrrrowl!! :earseek:

Tiger Woods

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Born: December 30, 1975
Tiger Woods is one of today's most successful professional golfers. He has won countless tournaments, including the US Open and Masters.
Your next closest matches were:

Tom Hanks
Al Pacino
Brett Favre

hmm...he's definitely not bad looking but golf bores me!

Mine is James Van Der Beek

With the runner-ups being:

Samuel L. Jackson
John Travolta
Dave Matthews

So can I have one of the runner-ups....I don't even know this Van Der Beek guy.

Your Celebrity Match is: Kevin Spacey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Spacey

Born: July 26, 1959
Actor Kevin Spacey is famous for his roles in A Time to Kill, American Beauty, Pay it Foward, and Outbreak.

Sean Penn
Mel Gibson
Bruce Springsteen

Dave Matthews? Sean Penn was a runner up, So was Brett Farve & Kevin Spacey. I rather have Brett.

Johnny Depp

Born: June 9, 1963
Actor Johnny Depp is famous for his roles in Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, and Nick of Time.

Michael Jordan is arguably the best basketball player ever. He led the Chicago Bulls to several championships. He is also an avid golfer.

Tom Hanks
Al Pacino
Brett Favre

Mine was Edward Norton...I can handle that. ;)

Born: August 18, 1969
Actor Edward Norton is famous for his roles in Fight Club, People vs. Larry Flynt, Rounders, and American History X.

Morgan Freeman
Tommy Lee Jones
Bruce Springsteen

I actually loved Edward Norton's performance in American History X - it was a brutal film to watch but at the same time, it is an excellent film with some great performances.

I'm not so sure some of the runners up...Morgan Freeman and Tommy Lee Jones are a bit up there agewise, but Bruce definitely would be acceptable.

Mine was Tom Cruise (which is odd because I answered the Top Gun question as never even having seen it!)

Runners up were
Kevin Spacey
Mel Gibson
Bruce Springsteen

Sean Penn???!!! Thank God I'm already married!:eek:

Runners up

Kevin Spacey
Mel Gibson
Bruce Springsteen

Mine was Sandra Bullock

With runner ups being
Julia Roberts
Reese Witherspoon
Gwyneth Paltrow

Mine was Dave Matthews, which was appropriate, love DMB!!!
Runners up were Sean Penn (ick), Brett Favre and Kevin Spacey.
CC

L. Jackson

Born: December 21, 1948
Actor Samuel L. Jackson is famous for his roles in The Negotiator, Pulp Fiction, Star Wars: Episode 1, and Shaft.

Kevin Spacey
Mel Gibson
Bruce Springsteen

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

[color=3300ff]Mine is Edward Norton? I couldn't have gotten Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise?[/color]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter