Why Adventures by Disney? vs other tour companies

I love reading everyone's favorite hotels. I haven't taken an ADB yet - my youngest is still too young (and I'd need to start saving the $ now, lol) - but in reading about the different trips I did notice that they stay in mostly non-chain hotels, which is important to me. If I'm going to spend the time and money to travel, especially to another country, I want a unique experience all the way around. Some of my favorite memories from my post-college European travels are of the places I stayed - like the hostel in Paris with an amazing view of the Sacre Couer from our window, and the place in Rome owned by American expats who were so lovely & helpful I still remember it all these years later. I imagine these are the kinds of experiences Disney creates for guests, although on a much higher end scale.

...I want a unique experience all the way around. Some of my favorite memories from my post-college European travels are of the places I stayed - like the hostel in Paris with an amazing view of the Sacre Couer from our window, and the place in Rome owned by American expats who were so lovely & helpful I still remember it all these years later. I imagine these are the kinds of experiences Disney creates for guests, although on a much higher end scale.

Pretty much my exact experience... I think you'll enjoy ABD.

I've chosen ABD because I wanted A) a reputable company B) nice hotels C) a good itinerary that takes in all the major sights but doesn't go so fast that there's zero depth D) a feeling of safety as a solo female traveler E) a trip where I didn't have to worry about a thing in terms of logistics and luggage F) a good time G) good people to travel with

I get all of that with ABD- 5 trips and counting.

:earboy2:We are looking towards the New York Long weekend Adventure. Anyone gone on it? Any info would be greatly appreciated! :goofy:

While waiting for the 2018 ABD trips to be released, I started looking for some other family travel options and found these I thought I would share:
- Natural Habitat Adventures - animal focus - polar bears!
- Classic Journeys - Cuba! Croatia! Morocco!

While waiting for the 2018 ABD trips to be released, I started looking for some other family travel options and found these I thought I would share:
- Natural Habitat Adventures - animal focus - polar bears!!

Sounds like a great trip! Has anyone used this travel company? I haven't heard of them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter