Why am I no longer getting email notifications?

Janet, I'm having the same exact problem! No e-mail notifications. An occasional alert, but not that many. Really bummed! I hope this is fixed soon! (Guess, I need to choose a new avatar photo, too)

Love the new avatar! :)

I keep trying every suggestion brought up on this and the other thread currently running. And still not a single email. I'm bummed too. I feel like I'm getting really behind on a lot of threads. :(

Love the new avatar! :)

I keep trying every suggestion brought up on this and the other thread currently running. And still not a single email. I'm bummed too. I feel like I'm getting really behind on a lot of threads. :(

I've tried everything I know of, too. Wonder if they're seeing this thread. I assume (hope) they're working on a fix :-)

Janet, I'm having the same exact problem! No e-mail notifications. An occasional alert, but not that many. Really bummed! I hope this is fixed soon! (Guess, I need to choose a new avatar photo, too)

Love the new avatar @YodasMom (figured I might as well try a tag too!).

I also came over to see if there were other reports of not getting emails. I used to get them fine. Now not a one since the upgrade for either old subscribed threads or newly subscribed threads since the switch. :(

Love the new avatar @YodasMom (figured I might as well try a tag too!).

I also came over to see if there were other reports of not getting emails. I used to get them fine. Now not a one since the upgrade for either old subscribed threads or newly subscribed threads since the switch. :(

Yay.....Corgis unite!!! Er-ugh, I mean, the same here. I used to get all notifications without interruption before the upgrade, too.

Just bumping this up hoping anyone who was previously not getting emails will let us know if they start getting emails.

I have tried everything suggested and still have not gotten a single one.

I also want to keep this bumped up so that the moderators realize this continues to be an issue for me (and apparently a fair number of others) so they can work on this once the more pressing concerns have been addressed.

Just bumping this up hoping anyone who was previously not getting emails will let us know if they start getting emails.

I also want to keep this bumped up so that the moderators realize this continues to be an issue for me (and apparently a fair number of others) so they can work on this once the more pressing concerns have been addressed.

Well, I went from finally getting emails, back to not getting them. Plus, I have no alerts right now, and several of my subscribed threads have had several posts since I last logged on late last night. This is driving me crazy.

:sad2:

Any of my followed threads from the old system I'm not getting emails for.

Threads on the new system that I have replied to I am getting...

too much work to go back to all the old threads and bump them just to get email notifications again...

mom2rtk: are you getting the emails from this thread??

No luck here either. Not receiving any emails at all from either old threads or new and I think I've gone thru all of the suggestions - except getting a new email address - although I reassigned it as if it had.

Any of my followed threads from the old system I'm not getting emails for.

Threads on the new system that I have replied to I am getting...

too much work to go back to all the old threads and bump them just to get email notifications again...

mom2rtk: are you getting the emails from this thread??

No, I'm only getting alerts. Not a single email since the changeover last Sunday. Not one. And I've tried everything I can think of.

I do get the DIS Information Station Updates every day or two. But not a single email notification of new posts in a thread, either pre or post conversion.

No luck here either. Not receiving any emails at all from either old threads or new and I think I've gone thru all of the suggestions - except getting a new email address - although I reassigned it as if it had.

I'm curious when you reassigned your email, did it send an email to you that you had to access to confirm the "change"?

I'm afraid to try doing that (although I probably won't now that you said it didn't work for you) for fear that confirmation email would go into the same big black hole my post notifications are going to.

I'm curious when you reassigned your email, did it send an email to you that you had to access to confirm the "change"?

I'm afraid to try doing that (although I probably won't now that you said it didn't work for you) for fear that confirmation email would go into the same big black hole my post notifications are going to.

No, no confirmation email either for the change........

I do have "email notifications" checked in my preferences, but I have not been getting any.

I do have "email notifications" checked in my preferences, but I have not been getting any.

You're not alone. Many of us have done everything we can think of and still have not gotten a single email notification.

I started getting emails for a thread I was watching starting a few days ago.

But, now the alerts kind of make email unnecessary.

Still waiting for so progress on this front.

Still not a single email.

No progress today. Still hoping someone can take a look at this soon.

I'm in the same boat or should I say "sinking ship" as most of you. I haven't received a single solitary email notification since the change over. I've done everything that has been suggested to me and still nothing. I'm quickly losing touch with my Dis friends and keeping up to date through the Dis. I know that there's a way to go around the whole no email notification thing but it's simply too time consuming for me. Please please fix this issue!

I'm in the same boat or should I say "sinking ship" as most of you. I haven't received a single solitary email notification since the change over. I've done everything that has been suggested to me and still nothing. I'm quickly losing touch with my Dis friends and keeping up to date through the Dis. I know that there's a way to go around the whole no email notification thing but it's simply too time consuming for me. Please please fix this issue!

It sure is starting to feel like a sinking ship, isn't it? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter