Why are flights so damn expensive?

mareeld86

DIS Veteran
ARG I am trying to book my flights for the 05 november 2011 until the 5th January and they are so expensive!! 1900 per person!!
I found some flights for 1450 with united rang and emailed flight centre to book them and no one got back to me now they have gone up by 900 per person and the stupid person at flights centre just said oh well!! thanks for listening to my grumble!

see if there are any travel expos on in the coming months and go there and try your luck

thats what we did and we got all 4 of us to lax from melb return for $890

also it would help if the situation in syria and all the other oil producers that are fighting at the moment would just get back to their hash pipes and stop fighting :confused3

donuts not war popcorn::

Thanks Happy fingers just bit of a vent! I have been looking around but nothing at all! Will just keep an eye you and book everything else!

Malaysia Airlines has a huge flight sale on until the 16th. I got my Perth to Los Angeles flights (for October) yesterday for AUD$1242 when everywhere else is AUS$2000+. You might want to try them.

Malaysia Airlines has a huge flight sale on until the 16th. I got my Perth to Los Angeles flights (for October) yesterday for AUD$1242 when everywhere else is AUS$2000+. You might want to try them.
From Perth, where do you route via? Guessing Kuala Lumpur?

:cool1: Wow that's a great deal we were wrapped to get $1500 from Perth but we fly into Dallas!

Yes I tried Malaysian airlines but my dates are blockout dates! Hey Bec I am signed up to Travelzoo hopefully something comes out I am going to start booking other thing! On the plus side I just paid the deposit for my cruise!:cool1:

Woke up this morning to find that Qantas are discounting fares to Orlando via DFW. about $1799 p.p. economy only.

Still not dirt cheap - may get a better deal going via LAX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter