Why are we second class guests ?

HEY!!! Watch it there, mister!!! I am not ashamed to admit that the 4th is one of those days THIS outsider comes for the day just to visit my Fort Fiend friends. If you don't want me, just say so!:snooty:

I'll visit with Jen & MsGus instead. :yay:

ETA: For those on the board who have yet to meet the Ol' Otter-Spotter, we usually stay at the Fort once a month thru the year and a week in either Oct, Nov, or Dec ..... just so you know I'm not a total free-loader!

Deb, Donnies idea wouldn't effect you. You know at least 1 person in the Fort at all times, and could just be listed as a guest for them... :lmao:

Donnie just wants to be the one to patrol....don't let him fool you!

(and Deb can be on my guest list any day of the week)

How come I didn't get a Fort Survey ??

don't matter,,gonna complain anyways.

You should have stayed for the 31st then you would have all kinds of extra ammo to hit Disney with. The fort was so crowded you couldn't get threw/into some of the loops. Ask seabee.....

Frank Check your PM's

Ok, i just sent out mine.

Don't worry lynn, i got the detailers in my letter. :)

i also added the fact that so many people come in and are not staying at the campground.

The resort specific items not being available.

The kids driving gc's.

The food quality.

How hard it is to get resie without having to make 3-4 resies to get one week.

And why not give us at least a spot (the meadows) to access free internet. We pay enough for the site already why not... Oh yeah, and the cost of the sites..

So, my letter is off to the wonderful world of disney :).

I will be sending mine in later also. even when we are staying at a different resort we always go to both trading posts just to buy FW stuff. I am not a big fan of the new FW design either. Hopefully our letters and emails will make a difference.

So has anyone gotten any feedback from Disney on this? I got an automated email almost immediately saying that they would try to respond within 10 business days, but I haven't heard anything else. They still have five more business days, but I was curious if anyone had gotten a response to their email yet.

I was at FW the 2nd week of September. I returned the survey prompty and have yet to hear anything. It's like they send us the surveys to make us feel like they care and then put the responses in the garbage. Anyone ever tried to get a CHAT with the FW manager and the DisBoard FW folks?

The only real way to get a response back is to email them. I have filled out many surveys and only rarely, if at all, do I get a response back. I did, however, get a response back when I told them about my situation I had and emailed them. They called me and we had a discussion about it. I hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter