Why FL Tours?

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
Can anyone tell me why YourRide is no longer the Official Transportation Company of the DIS?

I was thinking about booking YourRide because they were the Official Transportation Co of the DIS, but now they are not.

Also, if you go to the FL Tours home page there is a disclaimer on there that says they will beat any price on the net.....has anyone had any experience with them price matching? Actually, when I think about it forget it because $5 is not worth arguing over.

Anyway, I would like to know why YourRide is no longer the Official anymore.

Oh yea, if I book with FL Tours I would love to request a driver that someome has had a great experience with if you could share that also.

Thanks!

Thanks Andy for the reply, but I guess you didn't read my post too closely. If you wouldn't mind going back and re-reading it and if you have any further information that would help me out I would love to hear it.

I know that this post may sound like a smart-aleck response, but I truly don't mean it that way. I am just looking for some information.

Hi Maciec -

The first line of your thread reads "Can anyone tell me why FL Tours is no longer the Official Transportation Company of the DIS?"

I guess you meant to say Yourride.

Anyway, I've never used Fl Tours but I'll be using Yourride for my trip in April based soley on all the positive things I've read on these boards.

Good luck with your planning.

Cara

Can anyone tell me why FL Tours is no longer the Official Transportation Company of the DIS?

I was thinking about booking YourRide because they were the Official Transportation Co of the DIS, but now they are not.

Also, if you go to the FL Tours home page there is a disclaimer on there that says they will beat any price on the net.....has anyone had any experience with them price matching? Actually, when I think about it forget it because $5 is not worth arguing over.

Anyway, I would like to know why YourRide is no longer the Official anymore.

Oh yea, if I book with FL Tours I would love to request a driver that someome has had a great experience with if you could share that also.

Thanks!

Please review--did you mean Yourride instead of Fl Tours?

Thanks.

PS--We used Fl Tours for transport from a Disney Cruise and they were great!

We haven't used them either the ONLY way we will go is by yourride. I think I just got a good deal on air fare. So you guys from Yourride get ready for us again this time with more people this time. Rabbit have the movie ready for us. Tony

Thank you for pointing out my first question error and I have edited my post!

We felt it was better for us to have an exclusive transportation company and we went with FLTours.

I have used the FL Tours service many times now and can add a personal recommendation. The vehicles have all been late model, clean and comfortable. The drivers have all been friendly, efficient and prompt (Rex was our driver last weekend).

If a grocery stop is needed, they have even provided their corporate discount card to save a few more $$.

They offer service to a wide variety of locations and are competitively priced for the local transportation market. If you need transport to the Port, airport, Universal, etc. FL Tours can get you there.

There's nothing better than seeing your name on the Welcome sign as you descend on the airport escalator.

Enjoy the ride!

Thanks WebmasterDoc for finally giving me an answer. I appreciate it very much. Although my decision is still up in the air as to which company I will choose.

I see FL Tours doesn't give limo prices on their site. Does anyone know what they charge from MCO to Port Canaveral? Cartier Towncar has a limo that seats 10 for $235 round trip, and I'm wondering if there are any companies with lower rates than that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter