Why miniblinds?

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
We bought a travel trailer last year, kind of on a whim. We parked it at a seasonal campground, and never used it much. We recently brought it home and decided we need to start using it. Although we have had it a year, we really are newbies. So I have lots of questions I am hoping you kind folks will answer. First off: why the miniblinds? Is there a logical reason for me NOT to remove them and replace them with curtains? I have concerns about the grandkids (toddlers through age 7) and well-known strangulation hazards. HELP PLEASE. Is there a logical reason? Seems all TT's have them!

Just a cheap way to keep out sun and for privacy. I much prefer day/night shades or curtains.

I prefer the day/night shades.
They keep the sun out during the day.
They give you complete privacy at nite.

the only place you want to keep miniblinds is the window by the sink and stove it will get dirty and miniblinds are easy to take down and clean day/night not so easy when you get soapy water or bacon grease on it.

No reason you can't change to curtains. I would do something with a good insulation on the back to help keep the heat out. You can use a small rod or sew velcro on and attach it to the inside of the valance that is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter