Why should I got to Disneyland?

JessL

Mouseketeer
OK, I know why I love it, but I'm doing an assignment for my travel course which involves setting up a travel booth for an international destination - Disneyland in my case. I know one of the questions that will be put to me is "why should I go". In this case the question is going to be asked by a middle aged man with no children. I know he's passionate about wildlife and politics, neither of which I can think of a way to use as a selling point.

Any suggestions on why he should want to go? I know he will take into account that he's really not my target market, but I'd love to have some responses ready that could apply to him.

All suggestions gratefully received!!!

Jess

It's the happiest place on Earth, nobody can have a bad time there can they? Find your inner child. Appreciate the works of Walt Disney the man and how he brought his ideas to life (since Disneyland is the one park he saw from start to completion). If you're talking about the resort as opposed to the park, he can take day trips to SeaWorld and San Diego Zoo for the animals. It's a tough one as I can't imagine many adults visiting solo who aren't Disney fans in some sense of the word.

Hmm...that's tricky. It would be a lot easier if you were doing WDW as you could probably sell him on Animal Kingdom and Epcot.

Umm...maybe talk about how not all holidays have to be serious and educational, some can simply be about relaxing and having fun. Disneyland offers an escape from the outside world (particularly if staying on site, where you are immersed in Disney), so you can forget about all your troubles and worries for a few days and just get to have fun and act like a kid again.

Thanks so much! Some excellent ideas there. Especially like the link to the conservation site - can definitely use that!

Jess

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter