Why was Engelbert Humperdinck's song A Man Without Love chosen for Moon Knight?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I was watching Moon Knight I noticed that Engelbert Humperdinck's song A Man Without Love is featured in it and I want to know why Marvel chose it as Moon Knight's theme song? Is it because Steven Grant/Marc Spector was a fan of Engelbert Humperdinck or does the song have a special meaning for Moon Knight? Because ever since Moon Knight became a hit I noticed that A Man Without Love has regained popularity due to Moon Knight and is the number one most downloaded song. My aunt had a mega crush on Engelbert Humperdinck and had almost every single record of his and A Man Without Love was one of her favorite songs too. Do you think Engelbert Humperdinck will make a guest appearence in Moon Knight Season 2 due to this song?

Every morning my mom has to wake up to A Man Without Love and she thinks it's funny because every time she hears it she screams and says "oh my gosh not Moon Knight again" and she laughs. And even my cat likes A Man Without Love too and starts singing along to it by meowing when he hears it. The version I found is Al Martino's version and he sings A Man Without Love very well just like Engelbert does. I wonder if a Moon Knight soundtrack will be made that features A Man Without Love on it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter