• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wife has cancer

POB14

Colleen and Mary's BaBa<br><font color=00cc00>Feet
My wife has rectal cancer.

We're going to Disney World at the end of this month; the docs say treatment can be delayed until then.

She's fine now (no symptoms at all); we start hitting it hard with chemo and nukes the end of January after vacation. Surgery will be about a month after that's done.

Absolutely go to Disney and have the best time, then come back and get to work beating that cancer..

Everytime my husband would have a break from treatment, we would head to our happy place and just soak in the magic and sunshine... You make sure you two soak in that magic and enjoy your time there......keep us in the loop on how she is doing once she starts treatment... many of us have been there and can give some ideas on keeping your spirits up.

I'm so sorry. Go and have a wonderful trip - let the "magic" sweep you away and deal with the battle upon your return. She'll be ready then to hit it head on. On her off days just relive those wonderful memories and recharge. We'll be praying for you both and keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter