WiFi questions

Jumping in here to ask a related question - will kids Nintendo switch devices work without incurring fees? I know they won’t be able to play online games without WiFi but we’ll have them with us. And, for those that say they won’t need them….my kids wake up at 6 am daily and I do not want to be up at 6am. So the deal will be they can use them in the AM and during times while waiting for mom/dad to get ready for dinner.

Jumping in here to ask a related question - will kids Nintendo switch devices work without incurring fees? I know they won’t be able to play online games without WiFi but we’ll have them with us. And, for those that say they won’t need them….my kids wake up at 6 am daily and I do not want to be up at 6am. So the deal will be they can use them in the AM and during times while waiting for mom/dad to get ready for dinner.
You can put the switches in airplane mode to avoid any accidental fees. I'm not familiar enough with the switch's wireless connection systems to say if that will impact any co-op play if your kids play that kind of game.

You can put the switches in airplane mode to avoid any accidental fees. I'm not familiar enough with the switch's wireless connection systems to say if that will impact any co-op play if your kids play that kind of game.
Thanks! They can survive 5 days without Minecraft, especially since they can play all 14 hours during the drive home

Is that per device? Or per stateroom? Like, for $18/day can all 4 people in the room use 4 devices for $18 total, or are they paying $18 each?
As Ralph&Pam said, per device. I said I wasn’t going to get my teens any Wi-Fi but after my eldest got ill on the first sea day I let them have a couple of days each. Ended up bigger than my bar bill!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter