wii or ps3

wii or PS3

• Wii

• PS3

Results are only viewable after voting.
shadow pirate said:
I have just about every single Sony console out as of Nov. 12th, except for the canceled PSX. And, yea, the graphics are really nice. I'm beggining to like the PS3 more now.

The main reason for me being less harsh on the PS3 now is because I had this really awesome dream. It started with me at Gamestop, and for one reason or another the wheeled the checkout counter away. So, I started playing the demo, and they had a PS3 console out with a demo. Now, one of my all time favorite serieses is the Sly Cooper trilogy. So, the PS3 had a demo of a new Sly game, and it was so awesome I can not even get close to explaining it. You tilted the controler in the direction you wanted to go, and Sly sneaky-kill-combo was completely reworked for the game. You had to tilt the controler around with the game to use the ability. It was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. the graphics were wonderful, and the whole part of that dream left me in awe. If ever they make that game I will be so extremely excited.
i was wondering why u like ps3 more now becuase it doesnt mean the graphics in the dream are the same as the real system

birdman94 said:
i was wondering why u like ps3 more now becuase it doesnt mean the graphics in the dream are the same as the real system
Did I really give that much emphasis on the fact that the graphcis were good. I think there were all of 3 words saying that. Anyway, the real reason why I liked it so much was because of the control scheme and the way the game played. Sure, it might not work out the way I had dreamed it, but I found that the controls were identical to the way you could control a character on the system. Dreams are a gateway to revelations, or so I'mk told :teeth: .

Also, if you've seen any videos for the game Lost Planet, the graphics were comparable to any of the levels with snow in them, which is very possible by the PS3, considering all the hardware inside of it. I am still annoyed by the price tag and certain features that they have on there, but I am not slamming it nor praising it as the console god.

I have yet to unchain my fury, but some advice: If you don't know what I am talking about, save yourself the time of posting. You'll look like an idiot and I'll completely light your post on fire and disintigrate your argument.

Wii all the way. with the new zelda game with the realistic sword fighting and the driving game it makes it so cool. and the graphics are gonna b better

also ps3 are having errors they keep freezing every 2 min and u have to restart them so u will never finish a game

coolaronie said:
PS3 for me! :) it has great graphics i guess plus i am a playstation user from the start. i got my PS1 and PS2 games still so i don't have to start all over my collection of games by buying a different system.
That was part of my reasoning for voting PS3, as well.

cteddiesgirl said:
Bleh. I still have my original Game Boy (yes with the green & black screen), my Super Nintendo and N64. And I never play them. The systems aren't even hooked up.

Don't think I'll be buying a new gaming system anytime soon.

I miss my green and black Game Boy... :guilty: I took it to school one day and it broke.
smack_forehead_ani.gif
I bet not many people on here are old enough to remember those bulky, ugly gray things.

I now have a Game Boy Advance (not an SP, just an Advance). I don't have a DS or a PSP, and have no desire to get one. I'm just tired of portables, though it's gonna kill me when the new Pokemon games come out...

I have a GBC, GBA, GC, GBASP, and a DS. I guess you could say that I'm biased towards nintendo stuff...

birdman94 said:
also ps3 are having errors they keep freezing every 2 min and u have to restart them so u will never finish a game
That's because the idiots who set them up don't get proper ventalation. Any system glitches out and locks up. Especially when you have them in a poorly ventilated glass box as I'm sure whatever system is glitching out is in. Want proof? LOOK AT ANY OF THE PS3 VIDEOS FROM TGS! They were ventilated, and didn't shut down. Research pl0x.

Also, care to link to wherever you got this knowledge? As far as I know you just randomly pulled a PS3 bash out of a hat.

shadow pirate said:
That's because the idiots who set them up don't get proper ventalation. Any system glitches out and locks up. Especially when you have them in a poorly ventilated glass box as I'm sure whatever system is glitching out is in. Want proof? LOOK AT ANY OF THE PS3 VIDEOS FROM TGS! They were ventilated, and didn't shut down. Research pl0x.

Also, care to link to wherever you got this knowledge? As far as I know you just randomly pulled a PS3 bash out of a hat.
well almost everyone in japan is having the same problem with the PS3

birdman94 said:
well almost everyone in japan is having the same problem with the PS3
That's because the poor saps were foolish enough to get the first wave of the console. Those are always buggy, even your beloved Wii or Xbox will/was.

Also, where are you getting your info, as I can assume you aren't omniscient.

news and well people have been trying the wii and reviewers already have the wii and they have had no problem some places i asked have had it for 2 weeks with no problems

birdman94 said:
news and well people have been trying the wii and reviewers already have the wii and they have had no problem some places i asked have had it for 2 weeks with no problems
Your arragance and blindness to facts amazes me. Your just a non-Wii bashing fool who is obsessed with Nintendo. Not once have you actually come up with a reasonable argument that I haven't shot down. You still have no proof of anything you say. You still have no apparent idea what you are talking about. And yet you march on.

Do you honestly think that the people at Sony would realease the system and say "Woops, it shuts down all the time. Heh, sorry about that"? They'd check for this kind of thing. Thouroughly. If the people who have this console or whatever are too stupid to set it up with proper ventilation, it's their own fault. Not the consoles. Also, consider a console being on CONSTANTLY for the duration of a stores hours. It's going to overheat and shut down. Duh. About the Wii not having any problems, I highly doubt that every single Wii console released is flawless. It happens. Get over your arragant march if ignorance, and open your eyes to the real world.

Also, you make me sick.

shadow pirate said:
Your arragance and blindness to facts amazes me. Your just a non-Wii bashing fool who is obsessed with Nintendo. Not once have you actually come up with a reasonable argument that I haven't shot down. You still have no proof of anything you say. You still have no apparent idea what you are talking about. And yet you march on.

Do you honestly think that the people at Sony would realease the system and say "Woops, it shuts down all the time. Heh, sorry about that"? They'd check for this kind of thing. Thouroughly. If the people who have this console or whatever are too stupid to set it up with proper ventilation, it's their own fault. Not the consoles. Also, consider a console being on CONSTANTLY for the duration of a stores hours. It's going to overheat and shut down. Duh. About the Wii not having any problems, I highly doubt that every single Wii console released is flawless. It happens. Get over your arragant march if ignorance, and open your eyes to the real world.

Also, you make me sick.
And your just a PS3 Fanboy who won't bash it. You treat it like the second coming or something.

About your earlier comment on Nintendo supposed faulty hardware. Never once have I had a problem with my gamecube, DS, DS Lite, GBA, GBASP, GBC, GB, and my N64. Nintendo has the lowest rate of screwups in hardware than any other developer out there. My PS2 has its problems and I hardly play it. Also, since the Wii takes less power and doesn't need the cooling systems of a nuclear device ;) , it is not going to heat up like the PS3 and 360 will.

Also several games that are multiplat between 360 and PS3, the 360 on average has better and crisper graphics.

Have fun with your BluRay player.

Saxsoon said:
And your just a PS3 Fanboy who won't bash it. You treat it like the second coming or something.

About your earlier comment on Nintendo supposed faulty hardware. Never once have I had a problem with my gamecube, DS, DS Lite, GBA, GBASP, GBC, GB, and my N64. Nintendo has the lowest rate of screwups in hardware than any other developer out there. My PS2 has its problems and I hardly play it. Also, since the Wii takes less power and doesn't need the cooling systems of a nuclear device ;) , it is not going to heat up like the PS3 and 360 will.

Also several games that are multiplat between 360 and PS3, the 360 on average has better and crisper graphics.

Have fun with your BluRay player.
Read my posts next time please. I'm not not bashing it right now, I'm just in an argument with someone and disreputing everything. I still won't get the console, costs too much and there's an extreme lack of interesting games. Resistance isn't enough for me. I'm about to qoute myself, and if you notice the post it is still unchanged, other than on the 12th.

shadow pirate said:
I am still annoyed by the price tag and certain features that they have on there, but I am not slamming it nor praising it as the console god.

Read pl0x.

Now, about the faulty hardware. Unless I am mistaken, I never said that the Wii has faulty hardware. I said that people too stupid to ventilate the systems well should take the blame for shutting it down, not the console. Or are you commenting on the fact that I said not all the Wii's are going to be perfect. That isn't me saying that the Wii's system is buggy. Or maybe it was that I said that Nintendo doesn't make many first party games, which is true. I may get one of these, just because it looks interesting. Ventilation issues happen with every console, it's just with the Xbox360 and PS3 it happens much more often, as you have stated.

Finally, the Xbox360, which I have had plans of getting for about a year now, is still interesting to me. If you noticed, I still haven't bashed that.

About the graphics, the graphics on PS3 games (which, by the way, are the fisrt wave when no one has tapped into much of the graphical quality), are look good compared to the Xbox360's games from around this time. It's unfair to compare launch title games for the PS3 to games from a year after the Xbox360's release.

And once more, unless some large amount of earth shattering games come out for the PS3, I probably won't get one. I just stated that the controls might actually work, rather than what I had thought before. once again, I ask that you read before you rant.

shadow pirate said:
Read my posts next time please. I'm not not bashing it right now, I'm just in an argument with someone and disreputing everything. I still won't get the console, costs too much and there's an extreme lack of interesting games. Resistance isn't enough for me. I'm about to qoute myself, and if you notice the post it is still unchanged, other than on the 12th.

Read pl0x.

Now, about the faulty hardware. Unless I am mistaken, I never said that the Wii has faulty hardware. I said that people too stupid to ventilate the systems well should take the blame for shutting it down, not the console. Or are you commenting on the fact that I said not all the Wii's are going to be perfect. That isn't me saying that the Wii's system is buggy. Or maybe it was that I said that Nintendo doesn't make many first party games, which is true. I may get one of these, just because it looks interesting. Ventilation issues happen with every console, it's just with the Xbox360 and PS3 it happens much more often, as you have stated.

Finally, the Xbox360, which I have had plans of getting for about a year now, is still interesting to me. If you noticed, I still haven't bashed that.

About the graphics, the graphics on PS3 games (which, by the way, are the fisrt wave when no one has tapped into much of the graphical quality), are look good compared to the Xbox360's games from around this time. It's unfair to compare launch title games for the PS3 to games from a year after the Xbox360's release.

And once more, unless some large amount of earth shattering games come out for the PS3, I probably won't get one. I just stated that the controls might actually work, rather than what I had thought before. once again, I ask that you read before you rant.

ok yea even the people thats job is to review and play games even have problems with the ps3 the system is just a better graphiced ps2 and having probelms the signs r right in front of u sony fan girl

Uh, People, no battles please.

Will someone tell me if the store has Bubble Bubble as a retro game. Cause if I find out, I have a bigger chance of getting a Wii (my mom loved that Bubble Bubble game)

Yea, eventually they will.

I'm officially done with this argument after this statement, as it is no longer worth my time to argue with someone who doesn't look at the facts. Birdman, you really need to grow up. The "Evidence" in my face is non-existent, and has been, and can still be, disreputed with evidence. Ventilation in combination (lol, rhyme-y) with the first couple of consoles being buggier than it will eventually be, it's obvious your argument of shutting down can be partially stopped. Sure, some of them may be buggy, but not all of them as you so claim.

I still refuse to buy one though. Too costly, the CDs being only useable on one console, and the crap-talking the Sony representatives that only makes the whole series worse, I'm not going to buy. Not a girl, by the way. Unless that was an insult, at which point it fails.

I am done here. No one has won because I am done, I just am tired of arguing over something as trivial as an opinion I stated earlier in this topic. Enjoy yourselves, folks.

Ahem. Please stop fighting. The giraffes are nicer than you.

And No money. Wii Points :).

Someybody said:
Ahem. Please stop fighting. The giraffes are nicer than you.

And No money. Wii Points :).
I treat this as a debate, and end with a closing statement. Just to push my point one last time.

Anyway, glad tp hear they're using a Wii point system, as that might be less expensive than buying them with real money. Especially at the 1 cent price. One more thing making the Wii interesting to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter