• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WILDERNESS LODGE Online check-in

What request do you want and making the request via the member website will give you more options.

:earsboy: Bill

Well, good question! This will be our first time staying at this resort, we are DVC members and would like a nice studio location :confused3

Well, good question! This will be our first time staying at this resort, we are DVC members and would like a nice studio location :confused3

The problem is we don't know what you consider nice. There are many who love BLT, it's our least favorite resort and we own there! :scared1:

Give us an idea of what you like and maybe we can help. The isn't much in the way of views, trees, trees and more trees. There is a trash dumpster view for some dedicated studios at the end of the building so if you don't like dumpsters, I would stay away from those.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks anyway guys...Since it will be our first stay there, I think I will just leave it to chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter