IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

Flamingos
IMG_0292.jpg

scrap-o sourus
IMG_0298.jpg

and my best buzz's score of the week
IMG_0316.jpg

Denny: no it's not photo shopped it's real. You just need to know what targets are worth 100,000 per hit. In the first room it's the underside of the claw in the 3rd room it's the very bottom target on zurg.

IMG_0316.jpg

Jeff, I was suppose to be at the Fort this past week and was really looking forward to meeting you and your wife. (I had noticed ya'll were going to be there from the calendar.) My trip was squelched :sad1: so thanks for the pictures!!

Denny: no it's not photo shopped it's real. You just need to know what targets are worth 100,000 per hit. In the first room it's the underside of the claw in the 3rd room it's the very bottom target on zurg.

IMG_0316.jpg

Jeff: I was being face...errrm..fasit.....uummm..I was kidding about
that.

What site number are you in, and when are you usually around
the camper?

that.

the camper?

I wouldn't apologize, Denny. Those numbers look a little fishy to me, too.

IMG_0316.jpg

So you mean you only hit 10 targets?

I was at the fort today and saw those 2 gobblers. I couldn't get my 12 gauge out quick enough and they took off. Saw 2 hens in the 1700 loop and thought about using them for bait. Does anybody know if you need a license to hunt since it's private property and if so can you get it at the Meadows or Settlement Trading Posts?

IMG_0316.jpg

Alright, I got my pencil 'n paper,,now 1st room- underside of claw,,3rd room-bottom of Zurg,,
okay, go on, I'm listening.......

I was at the fort today and saw those 2 gobblers. I couldn't get my 12 gauge out quick enough and they took off. Saw 2 hens in the 1700 loop and thought about using them for bait. Does anybody know if you need a license to hunt since it's private property and if so can you get it at the Meadows or Settlement Trading Posts?

:rotfl2::rotfl:

At least you aren't shooting at Wynotta this time....:rotfl:

Selling hunting licenses is probably one of the only money making ventures Disney would not take on. But as long as you don't shoot the turkey from an outside rental golf cart they probably won't bother you. Just fire the gun while a pressure washer is running and nobody will hear it.

Um...I was excited to be staying at Fort Wilderness until I saw this picture. I know that it is Florida and the chances of gators in any body of water are better than average or just about a given, but I was a bit surprised to see that. Exactly where did this photo opt take place? I seriously hope not near any campsites...

Unfortunately, I showed my DH these photos and he now knows the tricks to score some points on Buzz Lightyear...so much for me trouncing him in April.

Selling hunting licenses is probably one of the only money making ventures Disney would not take on. But as long as you don't shoot the turkey from an outside rental golf cart they probably won't bother you. Just fire the gun while a pressure washer is running and nobody will hear it.

Disney has some very nice wildlife on site. Between the TTC and Contemporary is a a great place to see deer from the monorail. The other place of course is the fitness trail between WL and FW. I was surprised at the size of the gobblers. I guess with no hunters they have a nice chance to grow. Maybe I can invent a pressure washer gun lol.

that.

the camper?

709 We are here until saturday morning. We have been doing the parks later in the day tonight it DHS

Um...I was excited to be staying at Fort Wilderness until I saw this picture. I know that it is Florida and the chances of gators in any body of water are better than average or just about a given, but I was a bit surprised to see that. Exactly where did this photo opt take place? I seriously hope not near any campsites...

Unfortunately, I showed my DH these photos and he now knows the tricks to score some points on Buzz Lightyear...so much for me trouncing him in April.

The photo is from the canal between the dog park and the 300 loop. It's a small gator only about 3' long

So you mean you only hit 10 targets?

No 2 targets 10 time each

Jeff you are there again. That is just not fair! :goodvibes Hope you guys have a great time!

April will be here soon. you are coming with cheryl and jeff ?

We just needed a break from winter. This is a nice time to be here. not very busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter