Will Artist Point cook salmon differently for DH?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
I know they have a nice salmon dish at AP but will they just prepare it with a little lemon and butter if that is the way DH likes it? He doesn't care for any specail sauces or glazes.

Thanks in advance.

WDW is usually very accomodating about special dining requests. I would call the resort ahead of time and talk to the chef and inquire to be sure and it might be they would want to know so they put a cut of salmon aside if they normally marinate it ahead of time (don't know if they do or not) so your dh's salmon doesn't get marinated. Just a thought.

I'm sure that AP would be willing to prepare the Salmon the way your husband likes it, with some advanced notice. But, I can tell you that the Salmon at AP is awesome. It is the first place that we were able to get out teenage daughter to eat it. We have the recipe at home and every person that we have made it for, whether or not they ate Salmon before, want to know how my husband prepared it. It's the best!

Yes they are pretty good with special requests. Just try to give them 24hrs notice if possible.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter