Will Disney match AAA?

CBear

Mouseketeer
I've already booked and paid for my May 20-24 trip through Disney. But now I know that AA (CAA here in Canada) will give me the same package (without the PhotoPass) for about $68 USD less than what i've paid Disney. That's not a huge savings, but it will pay for one day of the MYW Dining Plan :mickeybar

If I call Disney and tell them this, is there any chance they will give me the package at the AA rate? Or will I just have to cancel and rebook through AA?

I would call and see if the AAA discount can be applied to your package, if not I'd book through CAA - but don't cancel your package until you have a confirmation from CAA.
One other thing, make sure you are more than 45 days out, or you'll have to pay a penalty :(

Disney will not match your AAA (CAA) rate on an entire MYW package. They will book room-only reservations for you, but cannot book or match a package. If you have already paid for your package, check and make sure there are no cancellation penalties ($$$) if you decide to rebook with CAA. BEFORE you rebook with CAA, make sure they have rooms available at the resort of your choice with the discount still avalable. FRankly, if you are close to trip time, I would count the $68 as a lesson learned and keep my ressies as is, for peace of mind, if nothing else.

Good luck!!!

:moped:

Only AAA/CAA can book MYW Package with their discount. Disney can only book AAA/CAA room only discounts.

BTW - your AAA/CAA agent calls Disney to book the package - its a special arrangement that they have negotiated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter