Will I have a problem changing ressie from 3 to 2 people?

cmm

Mouseketeer
We are planning a week's trip in August, but my husband will probably not stay the entire week. I've already made a couple of reservations for 3 people. Will I lose my ressie if I later change it to just 2 people? Is it better to leave it at 3 people and show up at the restaurant, saying that he couldn't make it?

with a CC hold, I wouldn't worry about it. If it does have a CC hold, they will charge you for the missing person. Otherwise, you can try on line if you need something to do but we've done this many times when DS (DD, DH, Me) has decided to eat elsewhere or not at all. Have never had a problem with less than the ressie, actually have never had a problem bringing 1 more either. They do really try hard to be accomodating at the podiums. R & C held our ADR for 2 hrs while DD was stuck at a WDW audition.

DFIL was wiped out from MK pm emh the night before so decided to skip AK the next day. So, we showed up at our ADRs one short, and it was no problem (we just told them at the podium).

We also had to add someone on two occaisons, and that was fine also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter