• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will my plan work?

smep013

DVC Member
We arrive on a Thursday night (staying 5 nights) and were not planning to use any of our meals Thursday.

We will use the free meals (Snack, Counter and Table) on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

I just assumed that would be possible. Am I wrong to assume I could use them on Tuesday - because that is departure day?

you can use them until midnight tuesday/day of departure night... although you are given a set number of credits based on your number of nights, disney does not regulate how/when you use them so you can use them all on your first day, spread them out evenly over the days or use them all on your last day... it's totally up to you!

My understanding is that you can use them until midnight on the day of departure, but I could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter