Will there ever be a better deal than $207 pp?

Reginaphalange1

Earning My Ears
Hey, I am all set to buy at Grand Floridian direct while the $207 per point offer is still available - just wondered if it’s probable that there will be a better deal down the road. I’ll kick myself for not buying now if they won’t have a sale again 🤷‍♀️

Hey, I am all set to buy at Grand Floridian direct while the $207 per point offer is still available - just wondered if it’s probable that there will be a better deal down the road. I’ll kick myself for not buying now if they won’t have a sale again 🤷‍♀️
I'm still a newbie in the world of DVC but I would hedge to say that the price per point will not decrease. If DVC wants to sell more they'll just have incentives like they do now which would take the PPP below $207 based on volume purchasing.

While there are many here who have been students of DVC strategies longer than me, I will say in the years I've been around, I've never seen direct prices go down. They may offer better incentives, BUT for VGF they won't need to offer bigger deals to get it to sell out at the pace they expect, so if it were me, I'd go with what they are offering as the next incentive would likely not be any better. Knowing that the current incentives expire on the 24th, you can wait until the 23rd or 24th to make your purchase then if the incentives announced on the 25th are better, you can rescind the contract. Most of the time, the guide can just edit your contract for the new incentives at that point, but only during the 10 day rescind period. Good luck!

It’s only happened a handful of times that I can remember since I have owned ..13 years…where incentives were better..and base price never lowered once it started active sales.

One option is to buy a few days before current incentives end. Since you have a 1 day cancel period, if they are better, then you can have it changed.

Best of both worlds!

I’m in the same boat. Planning on relaying this concern to my guide and purchasing close to the end of the month to see what incentives will be available for next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter