• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Will this work - CR to ASMo?

No11's Mom

DIS Veteran
I need some help from some of you experts - Please tell me if this will work;

We are staying at ASMo. This is our schedule for our last day:

Late morning go to Poly, rent water mice and play on the lake.
Then go to MK for a few hours.
We have 8:15pm PS at Chef Mickey's.
After dinner, watch the Electric Water Pageant from the Contemporary.

I'm trying to figure out what is the best transporation option to get us back to our resort as quickly as possible after the pageant. I think by the time that is over it will be about 10:30pm. MK is scheduled to close at 9pm that night. We will have a rental car. I'm thinking we should drive to the TTC and park there for the day. From there we could take the monorail to the Poly, then to the MK and then to the Contemporary. After the parade we could take the monorail back to the TTC where our car will be waiting. Is that our best option for getting back to the resort quickly or is there a better way? We will still be able to take the monorail to the TTC at that time won't we?

Any help will be much appreciated.

the monorail usually stops an hour or so after the park closes. I would take the monorail back to TTC after the park and move your car to the CR. You will be allowed to park there because of your PS. That would be the quickest and easiest I believe.

Thanks for the suggestion Pluto. We really don't know our way around WDW very well. Will it be easy to get to the Contemporary from the TTC? Our PS are for 8:15. What time would you suggest leaving MK to be there on time?

Thanks again for the help.

Yes, it's a simple ride. Once you leave the parking area, double back the way you came and head for the CR. I would leave the park an hour or so ahead of schedule to leave yourself time. If there is another adult in the party, them them ahead with the kids to the CR and the other can jockey the car around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter