Will we get more than 60 days notice prior to Roundup Rodeo BBQ opening?

Spelurker

Ahead warp 9 to Neverland!!
In the past when Disney has announced an actual opening date for a restaurant, do they typically do it more than 60 days from the opening?
Or, if not, do they allow a few days after the opening announcement for news to get out before taking reservations?
The reason I ask is for Roundup Rodeo BBQ. Would love to get some warning before they began taking reservations.

No guarantee at all it will be 60 days notice. I say more likely it will be less. I know they were within less than 60 days of my last trip when Space 220 and Storybook Dining opened.

I was just checking too when I started to see the press. Did not realize I wanted to eat here, but the menu and decor look right up my family’s alley!! And today is my 60 days!!!

I was just checking too when I started to see the press. Did not realize I wanted to eat here, but the menu and decor look right up my family’s alley!! And today is my 60 days!!!
hopefully ADRs drop soon. i'm ther 3/23 - 4/1. hoping to snag one!

Did they? I haven't seen any actual announcements.
The website does say to check back on the 21st for information on how to book, but doesn't actually say that you can.
Correct, that is what it says on website. I think the assumption is that they will then either open for reservations or announce date you can start making reservations.

I can't believe at all they will open this restaurant to walk-up, that is asking for all kinds of very ugly drama.

On March 23, 2023, Roundup Rodeo BBQ will open! Check back on February 21, 2023 for information on how to book reservations.

But ...​

One of the most reliable Disney sources says that reservations will open ...
⬇️⬇️

Last edited:
Must be pure luck but last thursday around 6pm, I was on MDE looking for dining reservations for our trip end of March. I was looking specifically for Fantasmic dining package but Round up Rodeo showed up for 3/28 at 8:40pm and I couldn't NOT snag it! Excited to check it out end of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter