Will we have enough time.

Jasten

Earning My Ears
FEA was a bit tricky on fastpass day. We managed to get a 3:30-4:30 fp+. We have a 3pm reservation for Akershus. Will we have enough time to eat and meet all the princesses and still make it to FEA?

FEA was a bit tricky on fastpass day. We managed to get a 3:30-4:30 fp+. We have a 3pm reservation for Akershus. Will we have enough time to eat and meet all the princesses and still make it to FEA?

Oooo, that's going to be close. IF, and that's a big IF, you're seated pretty close to 3:00, you'll probably be fine. But if they are behind and you don't get seated until 3:30, you may have to decide which is more important to you or hope for some grace from the FP CM at FEA. Normally, there is a 15 min grace period after your official FP time, but if they're really busy, they don't have to give you that.

I agree that it will be close and you may have to choose which is more important. We like to take our time at our meals because we want to make sure we get our money's worth. I wouldn't want to feel rushed to go anywhere.

Yeah, I think its not worth the risk. Fortunately, I have a few options as i knew this fp would give me problems. All have some downsides:

-8:30 breakfast ppo. Going to miss some early short lines.
-1:30pm. Might be a bad time as its dd nap time. Were not sure how she will do in the parks as she is just shy of 3.
-3:30pm. As stated fp conflict.

Leaning towards breakfast.

Last edited:

Yeah, I think its not worth the risk. Fortunately, I have a few options as i knew this fp would give me problems. All have some downsides:

-1:30pm. Might be a bad time as its dd nap time. Were not sure how she will do in the parks as she is just shy of 3.

I think breakfast would probably be best for you. Don’t want to mess with those nap times! A happy kid makes a happy trip.

I'd do breakfast. If you show up at 8 they'll let you in go back to the restaurant and you could be seated early and be out in time for short morning lines

I think you will be fine. You have 1 hour and 45 minutes to get to a ride that is literally right next door to the restaurant. It has never taken more than 90 minutes for us to eat at Akershus. Ask for the bill as soon as you sit down and just keep checking to see if you can adjust either the ADR or FP+ time. I would not do the 8:30 am and miss out on shorter ride lines.

Will we have enough time to eat and meet all the princesses and still make it to FEA?

1) My person opinion is NO.
2) At that time, ADR's frequently run 20-40 minutes behind schedule.
3) People like to spread out their meal that late in the day
. . . people like to use their meal tie to cool-off from the heat
. . . people like to use their meal time to relax after touring since early morning
4) This delay would not give you enough time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter