Will you skip hollywood studios on your next trip?

We'll still go, staying at BWI so we'll walk over one morning & hit our big 3- Star Tours, Great Movie Ride & Muppet Vision.

I'll go, but only for ToT, RnR, TSM and ST. And those new fireworks would be cool to see.

Still planning on "full" day at HS, which we will treat as a "lighter" day on our schedule, not RP but FP+ mid morning TSM and two other FP+, a few other rides and shows, then perhaps back to hotel in afternoon, return to HS for Fantasmic. For us during a 5 day trip, nice to have day when you are not in a park from early RD to close, not up as early or in park all day and late- which is how we treat MK and Epcot.

We're skipping it on our trip next month. But...we usually alternate between skipping AK or HS each trip/year. Last May we skipped AK and did HS for SWW. This trip we're doing AK. We get a 5 day ticket and do both Epcot and MK two days, then either AK or HS.

It looks like Hollywood Studios is going to be gutted for a while. Will you bother going, or will you spend your time elsewhere? I'm debating- we have six day tickets for our next trip but I'm not sure Hollywood Studios is worthwhile because so few attractions are open and the ones that are will probably have very long lines.

No way will we skip this park. It still has some great offerings.

We are splitting it into about a 3/4 day. We have fp for ST, RnR & TOT our arrival day. We will only be there for a couple of hours but kicking our vacay off with a ride on TOT. Next day we go we swapped RnR fp for TSM. Will ride each of our fp rides and see Beauty & Beast before we leave. I'm going to miss One Man's Dream a lot though. Fingers Crossed it reopens someday.

We definitely won't skip it. We love the atmosphere and the park music.... and we absolutely will go for Mama Melroses delicious food and Sangria! Fantasmic is a must do for us each trip too.

I'll be skipping this year as well. My family want to a tip with not much time at the parks. As much as I'll miss seeing Fantasmic, I think I'll be much more excited to go back once some of the newer stuff opens. I do think one could spend a half day there still.

i will definitely not be skipping.
some of my absolute favorite attractions are there and things that have closed lately are not things that i care that much about.
and i like that for now at least its a half day park for us.
we do...
-RNRC
-TOT
-GMR
-TSMM
-muppet vision 3D
-BATB
-VOTLM (sometimes)
-eat lunch at sci-fi

I agree with others, we won't be there any less time. All the things we liked are still there plus Star Wars stuff.

We have two days at DHS in June. If we finish up early, more pool time!

Besides, with the exception of One Man's Dream and the Animation classes, everything we typically do is still open.

Nope. It is currently my least favorite park, but there are still things I love. We have park hoppers too. We will actually start the day there and head to MK about 3:00 probably.
Yuck heading to MK at 3 pm? No thanks we avoid 3 pm to 6 pm at MK. So crowded plus we need a mid day break.

We will be there in a few weeks. We have no plans to skip, but I was trying to sell my family on the merits of skipping it and adding a second Epcot day instead. 2 of us were in favour and 2 opposed. We decided to go ahead with Hollywood Studios and we'll add another day to our tickets and do a second Epcot day if we feel like it while we are there.
I am expecting to be at the Studios for Rope Drop, done most things I want to see and do by 1 pm, and then leaving and coming back for Fantasmic and Fireworks in the evening.

If I am able to fit everything into place for the December 2016 trip I'm kicking around in my head, yes, I'll do DHS. Won't be there for very long, but I won't skip it. ToT, RnR, Star Tours (or whatever they're calling it) are a must, and no trip is complete without Fantasmic.

not at all!!!! They got toy story, beauty and the beast show, FASTASMIC, the new star wars fireworks, so many others.

We were going to skip it, until my DS4 said ToT was his favorite ride ever.... so 1/2 day it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter