Williamsburg, VA Busch Gardens

dizneycc

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Hampton Roads Disers!

I know there was a meet last year at Busch Gardens, but I didn't find out about it until it was already over. I was really sad about that. Your pictures look like you had a great time!

If anyone is interested in a meet or even just a mini meet, maybe we could set something up!

I was never sure if I would be interested in meets, but I attended some meets with the tagrel.com gang at Mousefest last year and had a blast! It's so great to meet other folks that you have so much in common with! And it's especially nice to put faces with names~

We have season passes, so we are very flexible. We are only 45 minutes away and go several times a season anyway. We tend to stay away from the dead of the summer. Spring and fall is our favorite time.

Hope to hear from you soon! :cheer2:

Candi

I know this post is a little old and I am new here but if one of these happens I would probably be interested in going too. I can understand wanting to avoid the summer and probably fall would be best for me anyway. I haven't been there in ~10 years and have been wanting to go since moving a little closer. I'm a couple hours away (in Northern VA) but not so far that it is a super long trip now.

For what it's worth, we will be in Williamsburg July 16-26. If this ends up falling in the time that works out for a majority of people, I would love to join you all for a meet.

We also have season passes and try to get there many times during the summer. If a meet get set up We would definately be interested!

John

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to see some interest in this!

DH and I have been there the last two weekends while the weather is still nice. :sunny:

Let's wait a few more weeks and then see if we can't set something up. Maybe we can plan around magiroux's vacation!

Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter