Windsor Hills or Storey Lake?

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
We had reservations at Windsor Hills for spring break, but added a couple of people to our trip and need a bigger place. Now we are trying to decide between a 5 bedroom home at WH and Storey Lake. We like the bigger pool at WH because we tend to spend a lot of time in the pool, but the community amenities at Storey Lake look amazing! We will have 6 teenagers and 3 adults who like to lounge by the pool with adult beverages (the adults, not the teens lol!). And also like to be able to send their kids to the pool by themselves (3 of them are 18). Which would you recommend?? Do either have a bar/snacks by the pool? We will be going to WDW on two of the days we are there if that makes a difference.

Wow - we were in the same exact position last week trying to decide. And as it goes....the rental in Storey Lake fell through and we ended up with a rental in Windsor Hills. Never have been to either (or anywhere offsite), but so curious to hear the feedback. Storey Lake to me looked newer and more modern, but Windsor Hills seemed more community based? Really no clue though. Good luck!

Wow - we were in the same exact position last week trying to decide. And as it goes....the rental in Storey Lake fell through and we ended up with a rental in Windsor Hills. Never have been to either (or anywhere offsite), but so curious to hear the feedback. Storey Lake to me looked newer and more modern, but Windsor Hills seemed more community based? Really no clue though. Good luck!

We have stayed in Windsor Hills before. It was a few years ago before they added the extra water slides and such. We really liked it! You will have an amazing time! We actually decided on a house in Solterra Resort. It seems to have the best of both worlds, a bigger private pool and good community amenities. It's a bit of a farther drive to WDW, but we are only going two of the days we are there so we can deal with it. I hope we end up loving it!

I've stayed at both Windsor Hills and Storey Lake. Windsor Hills was nice, but the rental I had was dated. Fairly, that could have been the individual owner not updating. Storey Lake was new, shiny and very clean. We really enjoyed our stay there. The community pool has a bar next to it. Hope that helps and I hope you enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter