Windwalker Walking Journal

Today was an easy but brisk 2.5 miles, not race walking, to cap off the week.

I had 22 miles for the week, some of it hard and fast, some long and moderate and some hills. So even with only 22 miles a good week.

Walk strong/ Wish rocks.

Dave:hippie:

The wild walking Gerbil (Erica) and I did a wonderful 7 miler this morning in the warm, 55 degrees, sunshine. Happiness is walking in short sleeves.

We actually did 7.15 miles in 1:34, pace was 13:20 mpm. A good walk since we were walking a very hilly course.

Then Red Lobster lunch and a movie.

Walk strong y'all.

Dave:wave2:

Very nice 10 miler with Erica. We did our walk on hills and parts had a strong head wind. 2:10:44, pace was 13:04 per mile average with our best miles at 12:30.

Not a bad walk since we did a hard 7 miles yesterday,

Walk strong

Dave:)

I had a wonderful walk this morning. Dressed to warm because it was 35 degrees when I started but 56 when I finished.

I did 4 miles on hills with some wind in 51:03. This included a slower warm-up mile. I did attack the hills, but with the wind they counter attacked back. But a good walk.

After the walk I cooled off in the pool then melted and stretched in the hot whirlpool tub.

Walk strong

Windy here in NM today, too! Well, it wasn't 'til I went out walking!

I did a measly 3.1 miles, but haven't walked in awhile, so I was ok with it. Huge hills, too! I'm also at almost 6000 ft, so I know it makes a difference.
Bad thing is we're BROWN & you're a beautiful GREEN!

Windy here in NM today, too! Well, it wasn't 'til I went out walking!

I did a measly 3.1 miles, but haven't walked in awhile, so I was ok with it. Huge hills, too! I'm also at almost 6000 ft, so I know it makes a difference.
Bad thing is we're BROWN & you're a beautiful GREEN!

Keep doing hills at that altitude and you will be lean and strong as a bear. We are not really green yet but soon.

Thereis no measly, you got it done, right?

Dave and Erica~

You both are doing a great job getting your walks in! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Have a great Thursday!:cool1:

Dave and Erica~

You both are doing a great job getting your walks in! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

Have a great Thursday!:cool1:

Thank you, but sweetheart you ain't seen the best of us yet.

We are gonna tear the roof off the term just a walker.

But having said that today is a rest day. You stress then you rest and come back even stronger.

I'm really proud of how Erica is coming along. In December she was walking 14+ mpm for long distance, now she is dipping into the 12 mpm pace.

Thanks for dropping by to visit.

Wonderful day today, sunshine and going to 60 degrees.

I did my 4.5 mile route to the top of the WKU hill. I had a PR!!! Timke was 58.59, my old PR was 1 hour even. I'm a happy walker.

Walk strong everyone

Good morning Wish Team.

Just a short walk in the mall today while waiting for Erica to get off work so we could go to breakfast.

Good week with 27 miles and a PR on one of my routes. I should be able to keep my miles around 30 to 35 a week now that I can go out and play regularly.

Walk strong y'all.

I have been bad about keeping my journal up to date. I finally get a day off tomorrow, YEA Baby!!!

I did my 4 mile hill walk this morning in 50:27, I was pleased with that.

Strange thing happened today. I was walking along and looked down and a mouse was pacing along with me. He stayed with me for about a hundred yards, looking up at me sometimes. I thought this was so cool. I'm wondering if it is an omen to me.

Well my body clock is still out to lunch since the time change.

I did get in a nice 8.3 mile walk in 1:47 this morning between rain storms. Not my best effort but I'm trying to come down with one of the Bugs that Erica and daughter have brought into the house. Everything from stomach virus to a flu bug.

But tomorrow is another day and the future is limitless.

Walk strong

Today was 30 degrees colder than yesterday. I did my regular 4 mile hill walk but the wind and chill factor made it memorable. 4 miles 52:26. Slow time for the effot it took.

Walk strong

Rest day today. I weighed my self today and was 174. I need to shed 19 lbs by the first week of May.

Walk strong

I seem to be coming down with a cold. Not to bad of a yucky feeling yet but a runny nose and not real energetic. Who sneezed on their key board and started this.

I hope a few days of rest will get me back to normal.

Last week was 24.3 miles so not aweful bu need to be in the 30 to 40 range. If only life and the weather would cooperate.

Walk strong y'all.

Take it a bit easy if you're getting sick, Dave. Try to stay warm! Your miles will be able to increase soon - Spring HAS to be coming, doesn't it??

Have a GREAT week!

Take it a bit easy if you're getting sick, Dave. Try to stay warm! Your miles will be able to increase soon - Spring HAS to be coming, doesn't it??

Have a GREAT week!

Thank you. I have to work today anyway, but tomorrow I want to get back out there with my lady and get an LSD in. She was sick last week so we didn't get to go walking together. I probably caught the bug she brought home. I'm hoping I can kick this one pretty quick.

Ok still feel like crap but it was a pretty day out so we did an easy 7 miler in 1:36. I actually feel a bit better, tired but I can breath better since I got the heart rate up a bit. I'll probably snork all night again.

Walk strong.

I have been down with the flu for a while but AI was able to get back on the road again today.

I did my 4 mile hill route. I went 4 miles in 53:20. Slow but I have a race tomorrow and didn't want to use tomorrows energy to see how fast I could go today.

Walk strong.

I've been lax about the posting on here. I have been exercising and just to lazy to post.

Today was a strength builder. 8 miles in 1:47. Hot lots of hills and wind in the face on the way back. I'm not read for next month's half at the Flying Pig. I need to get busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter