Wine Advent Calendars

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
My MIL would like to buy her sister something different for Christmas this year. We were tossing around ideas & she mentioned an advent calendar I had sent her, when Covid kept us from coming for Christmas in 2020. I mentioned I had seen a wine advent calendar last year, which would be perfect for her BIL & sister. She loved that idea.

Unfortunately, I'm not finding what I'm looking for via Google. I'm hoping some of you have suggestions for a website we could order one from. She doesn't have Total Wine or an equivalent, so it has to be shipping eligible.

What aren't you finding? I got pages of merchants who sell Wine Advent Calendars when I search.

I think Aldi's has a couple different ones this year--I just read an article yesterday. They go fast, though.

A year or two back, I got Aldi's beer one for my husband--I had to ask for it, they hadn't put them out yet. So, if you go on 10/25, don't be shy! They were very nice about getting me one, then 2 other customers saw it and they wanted it, too.

I don't know if you have a Meijer in your area, but I have seen them there in recent years... they seemed to be abundant.

I know Aldi sells them, (around here at least) you have to be in the right place at the right time to get one because they go out of stock pretty quickly. I know for a fact they exist because a friend got one and was giving away the days of wine she did not like (dry), which happened to be the ones I like :rotfl2:

FYI, my experience is that you can’t ship alcohol via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. Only authorized/licensed merchants can do that, and state laws don’t seem to allow them to ship to all states.

FYI, my experience is that you can’t ship alcohol via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. Only authorized/licensed merchants can do that, and state laws don’t seem to allow them to ship to all states.
This is correct and I order from a vineyard that also will not ship to certain states because it is to hot there to have the wine sit on a delivery truck all day. I found this out when trying to ship to a vacation location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter