Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2023 (Nov. 2-5, 2023)

chrome logged in at 10:00 - says more than one hour. Chrome incognito, logged in at 10:05 - more then one hour. Edge at 10:00 - 32 minutes. Phone - re logged in at about 10:12 - 8 min.

I'm assuming everyone that has less than an hour was smart enough to click on the 5K link and not wait for the others...😭

chrome logged in at 10:00 - says more than one hour. Chrome incognito, logged in at 10:05 - more then one hour. Edge at 10:00 - 32 minutes. Phone - re logged in at about 10:12 - 8 min.
It is so freaking random.... so crazy

I have one at 16, one at 53 and one at 47 (everything else at over an hour)... I'll share the other 2 once I register

I kinda hope the people who clicked on the 5k were put in the same pre lobby as the rest of us...
I think everyone who clicked on the 5k link is mostly over an hour.... those who waited and clicked on the other distances once they opened got better wait times (I think). Lesson learned....

I think everyone who clicked on the 5k link is mostly over an hour.... those who waited and clicked on the other distances once they opened got better wait times (I think). Lesson learned....
Everyone gets put on the same queue randomly. Or at least that's what they say. I clicked on the 5k link in two browsers and got 25ish and 50ish minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter