Wine & Dine Pre Race Dinner at Boma - ALL DISers Welcome!

Mrs. D, if you need me to make an ADR let me know.

I know for our meet in December, we talked to group dining to secure a spot for 50-60.

Mrs. D, if you need me to make an ADR let me know.

I know for our meet in December, we talked to group dining to secure a spot for 50-60.

Thank you! I do have the direct number to Boma group dining, so I think I'll give a call to see if we can make a bigger group.

I added more spots to our reservation for a new total if 40!
Plenty of space open-come join us

If you guys still have room I would love to join you!

My family heads home on Friday and my running buddy can't take any time off of work so I don't know when she'll make it...late Friday or not until Saturday.

So for now just one!

If you guys still have room I would love to join you!

My family heads home on Friday and my running buddy can't take any time off of work so I don't know when she'll make it...late Friday or not until Saturday.

So for now just one!

Welcome Lauren! I've got you on the master list!

Yeah!!!!!! So cool!!! How many are we up to, Mrs. D?

We now have 30 for our ressie. DreamBeliever has her own ressie and has 7 that will be joining in the fun!

Hi Mrs D!

Is there still room for DH and I to join you? It's our first half and our first Disney endurance event (hopefully of many more to come :laughing:) We would love to meet you and other WISHers!

Can't wait to meet you both!

I'm going to only have one other person with me instead of two so hopefully that opens a spot up for someone who would like to join us.

I'm going to only have one other person with me instead of two so hopefully that opens a spot up for someone who would like to join us.

Thanks for the update.

In the next couple of weeks I'll PM out my cell # in case anyone needs to contact me the day of.

~Dawn

Just a quick update - DH & I ended up canceling our trip to WDW (we bought a Jeep, so we're going to drive it down the coast to DL during the same time and then extend our May WDW trip), so we won't be joining you all at Boma. Sorry!

Just a quick update - DH & I ended up canceling our trip to WDW (we bought a Jeep, so we're going to drive it down the coast to DL during the same time and then extend our May WDW trip), so we won't be joining you all at Boma. Sorry!

Aw - bummer we won't get to meet you. I hope you enjoy your coastline drive!

There's still room fir more to join this meet. I think there will be themed name tags and know there will be lots of fun!

boo hoo i wont be joining you... i broke my foot and wont be at WDW as I will just be off crutches..boo hoo

boo hoo i wont be joining you... i broke my foot and wont be at WDW as I will just be off crutches..boo hoo

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I'm so sad you won't be there!

Are you feeling OK for now?

Good luck on your recovery! :wizard:

Lots of room for more DISers - it doesn't matter if you're running or just partaking in F&W - come join us for a fun evening together!

I have had so much fun reading all the post you have. It sounds like its going to be lots os fun.

Mom:woohoo:pixiedust::thanks:party:

I have had so much fun reading all the post you have. It sounds like its going to be lots os fun.

Mom:woohoo:pixiedust::thanks:party:

:wave2:

Hi Mom!

I'm looking forward to introducing you to all my new friends. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter