Wine Tasting

calhous2

Earning My Ears
I do not want to miss out on the wine tasting that I have heard is available on the Magic 7 day!

Is this something we have to pay extra for, and if so, does anyone know how much?

Also, is this something we need to make a reservation for during the "ressie rush" when we get onboard?

Thanks for your help!:jester:

The Wine Tasting costs $12. You purchase tickets at Guest Services sometime after you board. They rarely "sell out", but if this is something you really want to do, buy your tickets right after you've made all of your other ressies.

It was a neat experience and I would highly recomend it to anyone that enjoy drinking wines. You also receive a wine tasting pin. It was well worth the 12.00

We also enjoyed the wine tasting. We are 'wine novices' and found it very informative. We would probably do it again-we are slow learners:crazy:

Another thumbs up for the wine tasting. Mermaid02 and I really enjoyed this. One of these days I'll be brave enough to try the champagne bottle opening trick they taught us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter