• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Winnie the Pooh in DW

Kel61085

Earning My Ears
We're traveling to DW in October and we'll be taking some friends for their first trip. Our friends are avid Winnie the Pooh fans. What are the things you can do in DW that revolve around Winnie the Pooh?

Crystal Palace character meal in MK
Winnie the Pooth attraction in MK

There's an attraction in Magic Kingdom with a gift shop and a meet & greet next to it. There are 2 character meals: breakfast, lunch, & dinner at Crystal Palace in MK and breakfast at 1900 Park Fare in Grand Floridian. That's all I can think of. We have done both character meals. They are good. We prefer breakfast at 1900 Park Fare though, mainly because it also has Mary Poppins.

We're traveling to DW in October and we'll be taking some friends for their first trip. Our friends are avid Winnie the Pooh fans. What are the things you can do in DW that revolve around Winnie the Pooh?

They would probably love Crystal Palace. Expensive for a buffet but all the Winnie the Pooh characters come around. There is also a Winner the Pooh ride in Fantasy Land with a meet and greet next to it. Just check the times on the meet and greet because they are only out there at certain times and in my experience it has usually been Winnie and Tigger. You can meet the others for sure at Crystal Palace. The attraction is super cute and one of my favorites. I wouldn't waste a FP on it because you can snag one as you 4th or 5th or 6th later in the day but if they insist on it, go early and the wait should be very short. The gift shop next door is mostly stuffed animals, I really wanted a cute shirt but they had none for adults that I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter