Winnie the Pooh Review -- How do you rate it?

How do you rate Winnie the Pooh?

• Five Stars - Excellent

• Four Stars - Very Good

• Three Stars - Good

• Two Stars - Poor

• Five Stars - Failure

Results are only viewable after voting.

KCmike

Never have fallen asleep on any
We saw the movie Friday night as part of a double feature with Harry Potter. Winnie the Pooh was wonderful.

I'm so glad someone else even saw this. It feels like none of the Disney boards are chattering about this movie, which is pretty woeful. (I'm exaggerating, mind you. I'm sure plenty of Disney fans are talking about it.) My wife and I saw this yesterday morning, and I completely agree. The biggest criticism I'd levy against the movie is that, considering how high ticket prices are these days, it may be hard to convince some people to pay full price for a movie that, including previews and a short, lasts 80 minutes. But still, I loved this. Can't wait to see it again.

My 2 year old & I went to see it Friday morning, the 1st showing at our theater!! We loved it!! It was a very cute story & my son loved the songs! I wish more movies like this would come out. It's a perfect movie for little ones, good length, good story, bright, colorful characters!

We figured the theater would be mostly empty with Harry playing & we were right. Only 4 other families in there with us & they all had preschoolers. It was perfect, hehe. pooh:

I went to see it with my friends. Since we thought there would be tons of preschoolers in the theater,we saw it around 7:00 pm. When we got into the theater,there were no kids! It was teens and adults. I guess you're not too old for Winnie the Pooh. It was too adorable! I loved it.

Movie is only 63 minutes long and I was having a hard time paying full price for that. If we went before 6pm it would be $13.50 for my son and I...plus snacks lol...but we love pooh. I was going to take him today. We had a bunch of other errands to do and at the end I was going to surprise DS4 with the Pooh movie for being good...but he decided he just wanted to go home...lol oh well saved me some bucks...Not sure if we will make it before it ends in theatres (already planning a movie outing with hubby this Friday for adult movie and we still need to take DS to CARS and we arent real big goin g to the movie people). We surely will be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

I thought it was very good, although it was short. I love the original (and the books even more). I thought they did a good job of keeping the same spirit. Both kids really enjoyed it. I was surprised by how much my 10yo DS enjoyed it. I thought he'd be "too cool" for Pooh, but I heard him laugh out loud several times. :)

Really enjoyed it, but, as has already been posted, it was very short. For the money we spent, I wish it would have been longer. Still, I laughed at several of the lines, as did both girls (14 and 6).

As I said above, this is definitely a really short movie; I guess I'm glad they didn't try to expand the movie too much. I really hate it when I watch a movie and see a great place for it to end, but then it keeps going for 15-20 minutes. It's rare that I like that kind of device, and I'm glad the filmmakers here knew when to end the story.

My husband, son and I tried to go yesterday but didn't make it so today my son and I attended the matinee. I'm glad we waited. The $13 it cost us was fine, but if the three of us would have paid $37, I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much.

I DID enjoy it, but I wasn't overwhelmed. For whatever reason, I was expecting a new story, not one I knew. I liked the songs, loved Zooey's singing and the kid was entertained. I thought it might be more suitable for a Sunday night Disney family movie, more than a full price feature. I wanted more for my money.

Just came back from watching this movie with DS 15 and DD 11. We thought it was great! It was so nice to see my surly teenager laugh out loud; it allowed us to be kids again. If a movie can do that, I don't care how short it is, it must be a classic!:thumbsup2

Just came back from watching this movie with DS 15 and DD 11. We thought it was great! It was so nice to see my surly teenager laugh out loud; it allowed us to be kids again. If a movie can do that, I don't care how short it is, it must be a classic!:thumbsup2

I agree with this. My DD13 and DS7 laughed and enjoyed it alot.

I agree it was short, It ended before I thought it would. I did like that it was sweet and not sccary and I thought the animation was lovely.

I took my 7 year old and 5 year old and we loved it. My 5 year old was a bit scared of the drawings of the "backsun" (however it is spelled) and landed on my lap with his head buried in my chest--but he is *very* sensitive and even for him the fright didn't last long.

It is an adorable movie--I'm very glad we went to see it.

My friend and I, both 14 year old girls, loved it! We laughed out loud so many times. And as a previous poster said, the Nessie short was sweet. :goodvibes

I haven't seen it but my sister went with her DDs (9 and 3). She said the kids were bored out of their mind and she was disappointed with it. All three love the other movies, but were not happy with this one. She doesn't even have plans to buy it when it comes out on DVD. Different strokes, I guess.

If you haven't seen it yet, you must go!

Saw the 10am matinee on Saturday of opening weekend with my DW, $8/per adult. Maybe 30 people in the theatre, mostly Mommies and pre-schoolers.

Thought the movie, music and annimation were excellent. I think the film's length is about right for the target audience, the little ones. You HAVE to stay through the credits until the very end, otherwise you will miss the final, funny part of the movie. With the Nessie short film before the main feature, and staying until the very end of the credits, I did not feel it was too short.

My only complaint was hearing all the thunder and explosions from Harry Potter in the theatre next to Pooh's, but that is a complaint about the muliplex itself, not the movie.

Glad I saw Pooh on the big screen, sad that it had a dismal opening weekend against 'Potter, it deserves better. Hope it runs for several weeks and accumulates respectable box office numbers.

Took the kids, DD3 and DS2 to see it today. We all loved it. They wanted to see it again right away.

My husband, son and I tried to go yesterday but didn't make it so today my son and I attended the matinee. I'm glad we waited. The $13 it cost us was fine, but if the three of us would have paid $37, I don't think I would have enjoyed it as much.

I DID enjoy it, but I wasn't overwhelmed. For whatever reason, I was expecting a new story, not one I knew. I liked the songs, loved Zooey's singing and the kid was entertained. I thought it might be more suitable for a Sunday night Disney family movie, more than a full price feature. I wanted more for my money.

It isn't a new movie???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter