WISH Check In Week Of 7-21

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Good Monday Morning WISHers!!!! THis is one of those Days I am having a really hard time motivating to do anything!! I need lots of MOTIVATION!!! I need to get back on program and am having a really hard time. But I am trying.

Well Summer is about halfway over already. Our disney trip is less than 2 months away!! I can't believe the time has gone so fast!!

How has everyone been doing?? WHat tricks or secrets have you found to make your program easier?? Remember to drink your water and Welcome to all the new WISHers!!

Happy WISHing
Holly

Weighed in last night down another 5.6lbs. That brings my total to 13.2. Now if I can lose another 5 in the next 2 1/2 weeks before we go to WDW!! I need to start drinking my water again.

I was down 2 for a total of 49.8 -- as close to the magnet as you can get!

I lost 1 lb, which is great for me. I am going the right direction again! :D

I weighed in a couple of days early since we are going camping this weekend. I lost 1.6 for a total of 6.6 since I re-joined WW on the last Sat. in June. I am beginning to feel the difference in my clothes.:) :cool: :cool:

Overall, I lost a pound. I'll take it. If I could only count all the pounds I have "relost", I'd be up around 50 pounds now. Oh well, I'll just keep moving down slowly but surely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter