I know that others will disagree, but I struggle to justify the cost of any concierge cabin on DCL. I do understand the perks, and if the difference was 1k or so - I may be tempted. We've sailed 5 times on DCL, and also on Crystal (rip, was our favorite) and Regent. Both Crystal and Regent were fully inclusive with no additional charges - included gratuities, specialty restaurants, unlimited drinks, premium wines, and champagne - and even included airfare, transfers, excursions, and a pre-cruise hotel on Regent. Plus, ships with <600 passengers!

For most itineraries I've seen, on a per-night basis, DCL concierge is even more expensive than those ultra, ultra-luxury lines - which makes it hard for me to justify. And...we've had such great experiences and service sailing in standard veranda cabins on DCL, for us, it's an easy choice. Again, I know that others see it differently, but that's my perspective - and hope it's helpful.

r.e. bold -- in total agreement and reason we MSC Yacht Club for LE$$. :duck::duck:

Have you seen this video?

It is a much larger room than the normal rooms. cuz compare that to:
concierge with balcony
or
family verandah:
I think this is room 11000 which appears to be the largest other than 11006 or 11504 (which is HA). I haven’t been able to find a photo or vid of that one. 9E61A7F4-CE7E-4D77-BBD1-22DEC4FB2087.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter