Wish Concierge Waitlist came through

Yay! Congrats. We were also going to be on the June 20th sailing. It seemed so far away when we booked it. Now, I am glad we had to push it back, because it would be almost over.

we originally booked June 20 in concierge for the original onsale. June 20 got cancelled. we were able to rebook a regular 4 night room aug 8 and waitlisted concierge.
it came through today. YIPPEE!!
Congrats!! I’m doing B2B Aug 8-15 with my 8-12 in a reg room and the 12-15 concierge. I’ve read that a couple people got those upgrades in the last few days. I’m still on the waitlist and hoping for some pixie dust to get the upgrade before the 8th!!

Congrats!! I’m doing B2B Aug 8-15 with my 8-12 in a reg room and the 12-15 concierge. I’ve read that a couple people got those upgrades in the last few days. I’m still on the waitlist and hoping for some pixie dust to get the upgrade before the 8th!!
We are on a B2B for those same sailings - we had 2 different concierge rooms booked, I have been randomly calling to see if something opened so we had the same room for the entire trip, and it finally worked out! I would suggest calling every now and then...

We also recently were happily able to get the same concierge room for the second half of our back to back in September as we had for the first half. We were on the waitlist for any concierge room, and then I randomly saw the exact room we wanted available on the web site. So I wouldn’t trust the waitlist at all- just keep checking if you want something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter