WISH Discount at Runningskirts.com CONTINUES for ONE WEEK (May 20)

postesf

Keep Pushing
UPDATED... They had a problem week before last with the system and sent me an e-mail saying they would extend our discount for one more week, but I did not get the e-mail as I was at WDW. I contacted them today and they agreed to extend it for one more week. Yay! Hop on it girls if you want one more! :)

Yay! I contacted runningskirts.com to see about a group discount. After a few e-mails between us, this is the last response...

Hi Stacie!

OK, let's give this a shot. I think we can post the code with an expiration date. Your members will need to take advantage of the code within a certain period of time and we can update the code each month if necessary. Your code will be "WISH" and your members will be refunded the discount amount of 20% off their entire purchase after checkout (it will appear as a refund following checkout). This code will be valid for the month of April 2008 only, and will expire prior to May 1, 2008.
Please let me know if you have any questions. Hopefully we can "skirt" up your members.

Happy Running!​

Yay! This is just in time for the Minnie!

Happy shopping!!!
Stacie

Thanks for getting the discount! I really liked the Minnie skirt but didn't want to pay full price.

I want that Minnie skirt! Only thing is I'm worried about the brief. I wish they'd make it with the shorts underneath... :confused3

Thanks for securing a discount! :goodvibes

Thanks so much- I am so going to get a few things including the Minnie skirt! I will be the talk of the town when I wear it and my WISH shirt!

Shan - I think I'll just cut teh brief out adn put my compression shorts under. I know some do this anyway. I have so many iossues with teh compression shorts riding up, that this will likely be better.

Thanks for teh code Stacie!

Thanks for getting the discount!

Love the MInnie skirt but was also concerned about it being just a brief. Did notice they have skirts that are longer and have a compression short underneath so think I'll get one of those, too.

Thanks for getting the discount!

Love the MInnie skirt but was also concerned about it being just a brief. Did notice they have skirts that are longer and have a compression short underneath so think I'll get one of those, too.

Yeah... I'm liking the idea of a longer length. I think will definately try that one w/ the compression shorts underneath. I may get brave and order one of the others as well... ;) The Minnie one is so cute!

Stacie

I have the Minnie skirt and it is VERY cute. I got used to the briefs very quickly and now love not having shorts in between my legs when I run. Enjoy your new skirts ladies!

Robin

Are there any where the shorts are a little longer? I have large thighs (working on fixing this) so the mini (as in little not the mouse) shorts either ride up or cause a "burn" on my thighs. Are there any shorts sit 6-8 inches down the thigh?

Are there any where the shorts are a little longer? I have large thighs (working on fixing this) so the mini (as in little not the mouse) shorts either ride up or cause a "burn" on my thighs. Are there any shorts sit 6-8 inches down the thigh?

Same issues here. On the site, look at the Athletic Running Skort (under buy skirts). They are longer, roomier and have the compression short underneath.

I've also read where some ladies use Body Glide to help prevent "chub rub." This will definately be a must for me (no matter if I get the shorts or briefs underneath)!!! :goodvibes

Does anyone own the Athletic Skirt/Running Skort? I like the idea of the compression short underneath but it seems pretty long in the photo -- does it get in the way when you run? (Asks the girl who currently runs in yoga/pajama pants :rotfl: )

Stacie - that's awesome!!!! Thanks!

Carrie, brilliant!!!!! I would have never thought of cutting out the briefs, I was thinking of putting the shorts under the briefs :lmao: , you're idea sounds sooooo much more comfy!

Excellent! Thank you for posting this. I just got my first running skirt from runningskirt.com recently and I really like it(I got the black/aqua color). I did a 9 mile run on a very windy day and the skirt was perfect. No blowing up or anything. I was wanting to order another one, so the discount will be great. Thanks! :)

I've also read where some ladies use Body Glide to help prevent "chub rub." This will definately be a must for me (no matter if I get the shorts or briefs underneath)!!! :goodvibes

Oh I hear ya!! :rotfl: Used the BodyGlide on my feet and plan on using it when switch from pants to skirts.

I have some pretty serious chub rub, but once I switched to the skirt with the brief all I need is a lick of Body Glide and it is so much more comfortable. Give the skirt a try before you cut the briefs out. I ran the Goofy in these skirts and the only time I had an issue was when I applied Biofreeze to my thighs and it dissolved the Body Glide. Once I got Vaseline from the next med tent I was in good shape :thumbsup2 .

Thanks so much for doing this. I had been thinking about giving them a try and will do it early in April

Oooooh, I can't wait to get one! I'm having trouble choosing a color though - they're all so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter