Wish Questions?

But no Marceline Market at dinner either. So your only options for dinner (at least on our cruise) are MDR or poolside burgers/etc. On the other ships, you can do Cabanas casual sit-down for dinner.
Cabanas has not offered Dinner on any ship since they Restarted after the COVID shutdown. (Staffing issues they say)

But no Marceline Market at dinner either. So your only options for dinner (at least on our cruise) are MDR or poolside burgers/etc. On the other ships, you can do Cabanas casual sit-down for dinner.

That’s such a bummer! Have you had an indication of whether it will remain that way on all future Wish sailings?

Are they still doing Captain’s Signings? We have the entire DCL fleet of model ships signed by the Captains and hope to add the Wish when we cruise but I’m worried they won’t do the signing due to COVID.

Attachments

• 0357C3D0-5A8F-4883-AB71-5DCBAA070E2C.jpeg
    0357C3D0-5A8F-4883-AB71-5DCBAA070E2C.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 14
Hey all. Just confirmed yesterday that, barring any flight delays or positive COVID tests (fingers crossed), I'll be on Sunday's test cruise. If there's anything that hasn't been answered here already by previous testers, ask away and I'll try to investigate for you!
Hi! Thank you for offering; are you able to tell me if you'd guess a 13" laptop would fit in the safe? I may need to bring my work laptop with me in case we get stuck in Florida... Thanks! :)

What is the approximate height of the storage shelves? I'm wondering if I'd bring collapasable cubes to use as a "drawer". I'd prefer to "contain" the socks and underwear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter