Wishes questions during Christmas

When they were running the FITS fireworks, there would be a different fireworks show during the MVMCP that encircled the park. Even with Wishes now in place, I would assume that WDW would keep with the same tradition of having a 'special' fireworks show for those folks who've paid a premium for an after hours party. Strictly a guess on my part. This will be the first holiday season with Wishes though, right? So there may not be a publicly known answer to your question yet.

I would love to know the answer to this as well. I haven't seen Wishes yet but am going in early December. To see a "special" Wishes would be even better as we'll be there for MVMCP.

From what I have read instead of Tink flying, there just might be a special "red" light with the best reindeer of them all, Rudolf.

Goofy comes out on the castle in Santa gear to announce Rudolph's flight at MVMCP and he'll be coming from the castle to the corner where Crystal Palace is, is you want to be in the sight line.

Wishes will probably get a "holiday treatment." Just remember that at Christmas there is garland and wreaths string across Main Street, so try ing to get a good view of the castle means not expecting a good vantage point around the Emporium. You'll need to be up past the Plaza to get past those decorations.

This is also true when you take a picture on Main Street: the garland covers up the castle. Get your picture taken up closer to the Walt and Mickey statue during December.

This will be the second holiday season for Wishes. During the MVMCP last year, Wishes was shown in its entirety, then some added surprises were thrown in afterwards. Tink is replaced, weather permitting, with a certain red-nossed reindeer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter