• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wishes/Spectro beginning of December?

mommydoc

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any idea, based on actual knowledge or historical trends, the nights of the week and times that Wishes and Spectro will be shown from 12/3-12/12?

Along a similar vein, what time will Fantasmic and Illuminations be shown during the same time period? I assume they will be shown nightly.

Trying to make plans!

Illuminations should be 9:30 nightly.

Fantasmic will either be 7pm or 8pm. I think it's encouraging that MGM is staying open until 8pm on the weekdays right at the end of November. I had expected a 7pm closing, and am now hopeful that the park may stay open until 8pm.

MVMCP runs on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. So no Spectro those nights. I think Saturday and Monday are the likeliest candidates.

last year on sat. dec 06 there were 2 showings of spectro with wishes in between. it was very crowded at mk that night, the 2nd spectro showing was definately easier to get a spot for.
hope this helps:D
katypop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter