WIshing You All the Most Magical Christmas Ever!

Barb

A DIS Original!
Merry Christmas from our home to yours! We just finished dinner and will be heading out to stop at a friend's Open House before we go to church. Tomorrow we've decided to do something a little different. We've always cooked a big breakfast, opened gifts, relaxed a bit, went out for dinner and a movie. I thought it would be nicer to cook at home for a change. So, we bought a huge ham and are going to have dinner here. So, that means we get to actually spend the entire day just relaxing at home. Once the gifts are opened, and everything's been picked up, it was such a short time until we had to get up and get ready to go out. It seemed to me we missed spending some down time together. I think this will work out so much better. Dinner and clean up goes quickly with help from my boys. I'm looking forward to just sittin' around-doing nothing! Have a wonderful day everyone. Remember what the Christmas season is all about. It's a great time to count our blessings and be thankful for what we have. One of my blessings is all of you and I'm so thankful to have met you! :)

<font face="comic sans ms"> Barb, I was going to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, but I think I'll tag along on your thread. :D Alan and I are going to go to Bob's Dad's house for Christmas. It's a tradition we've had for the last couple of years. I'm not sure what we're eating, but I've made desserts--a peach cobbler and cherry stuff.

<marquee> Merry Christmas, Friends! </marquee>

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all get everything you wanted in your stockings and that no one gets a bag of coal...lol.....least of all me (I am cute and innocent :rolleyes: ;) ). Have a great day tomorrow with your loved ones, and the best to all this coming year!

HUGS
Love ya all!
Miss ya's!!!!
glo

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
I hope you all have a great day!!!

In Holland, Christmas is two days - 25 and 26 December.
Today I will be with my family (parents, sister and brother in law). This year we will be at my parents' house. We'll have diner, and exchange small gifts with poems. The poems are more important than the gifts.....
These poems can be funny, serious, sarcastic (in a nice way!). The poems and gifts are usually done on Sinterklaas (Dutch Holiday on December 5). But, since I was at WDW then, we decided to move that to Christmas!

Tomorrow I will be with a group of friends (at one of the friends' house). We will all bring food or drinks and have diner together. After that, if the weather is good we'll go for a walk (in the forest or on the beach), and afterwards have hot chocolate and apple pie!

I just got home from Christmas Eve at my parents and from mass. Since I probably won't get much time to be here over the next two days I wanted to wish all of you here a very Merry and blessed Christmas. I hope that your lives are filled with the peace, love and joy of the season not just today but every day in the year to come.

{{{HUGS}}} to all of you.

I am showered and dressed, waiting for everyone else to get ready.. My older daughter is coming with her future husband from Boston and we will have breakfast together and open presents.. After which we will make a mad dash to the 11:30 Mass at the little local church.. Please, I hope I do not cry again.. Maybe they will not sing O Holy Night,, that one gets me..

We will then come home and start preparing the Christmas Dinner.. and spend just the rest of the day relaxing and having dinner.. I promised I would make Chocolate Bread Pudding, my oldest's favorite.. No turkey this year for us,starting with pumpkin soup, we then decided on a crown stuffed roast pork, potato dressing, brussel sprouts, salad...and then lots of Tums.. only kidding.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.. Let's make it the best...and see you in the New Year.. Hugs all..

On your decision to stay home today - good for you!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll find it much more relaxing..

Hope your Christmas is absolutely wonderful! :)

Barb, we are enjoying a very relaxing day at home ourselves. We are not rushing to get to anyone's house, and we're not rushing to get to the movie theater this year. Nope! We're staying home and enjoying our gifts and each other. :)

I, too, bought a ham, and I think I'll prepare that for dinner tonight. :)

It sounds like everyone on this thread is enjoying a beautiful holiday. :) I'm so happy for all of you. :)

Merry Christmas Everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter