With 4 days left, I had to tell DD about the trip!

Gena001

My "HAPPY PLACE" - @ the MK with my family! :)
Well, I was trying so hard for so long, but with 4 days left, I had to tell DD(11) about our upcoming trip! :sad2:

For over 6 months we have kept it quiet :ssst: , but I knew the last week of the semester coincided with this trip. She needs to take 2 tests early and turn in one piece of homework. When we were in younger grades, it was easy to miss a week, but now in 5th grade, we need to plan better. If I could have worked this trip to be a week later, she would not have found out until we were on our way to the airport! :teleport: (As all the school work would be done & turned in.) But, if it was a week later, we'd pay more!!! :rotfl:

She was still excited & screamed! :dance3: Now she understands why I've been so pushy on her homework and assignments (she never really complained about my queries; she's a great kid). :hug: I knew it would be a suprise either way... if we held out or if I had to tell her early!

She can't wait to see the lights & all the deocrations (yes, we taped & already watched the HGTV show again this year). :santa:

Just thought I'd share... I hope you all are getting some magic soon! pixiedust:

Gena

Leaving for the airport in a couple hours...DD called me from school and she has been given homework for her missed upcoming days....:eek:

Dang school alwasy gets in the way of my vacations....LOL:rotfl2:

I am sure your DD was super excited....This last days will be fun planning and packing...

Have a safe trip and I will be texting you soon.:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas:santa:

"I'm too excited too work":yay::yay:

Dang school alwasy gets in the way of my vacations....LOL:rotfl2:
QUOTE] :sad2:

HA HA HA!!!! Isn't THAT the truth! Why is it that way? :confused3 Yep, I'll text U 2! Can't wait to hear your escapades! Enjoy the Wishes Dessert outing! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter