WL Whispering Canyon a big thumbs down

Tinkerbellfollower

Earning My Ears
My family and I went to Whispering Canyon once again this December. We have all loved it in the past but this time has changed our views on it. My family and I do not have high expectations we are a normal american family looking for a good place to eat. We arrived at Whispering canyon for a late lunch and it was not busy at all although you ussualy do need reservations. We were seated immediatly. Then our waitress came up and she seemed fine and relaxed asked us for our drinks and if we were ready to order. We then asked for a few minutes. A few minutes had passed and then she came back with our drinksa and seemed like a new person. She was hyper and very ecstatic that we were hear. A short time later we got our food it was fine not great not bad. But then our waitress came back almost jumping off the walls. She asked our food was and then asked if we wanted dessert we still had some room left and then ordered our desert. Once the dessert came she started feeding it to my mom and dropped it all over her shirt. She apoligized and then walked away to another group. In which she forced them to ride horses around the restaurant which they did because they wanteed her off they're case. She then came back said have a good day and left. No feelings for what she had just done. So to sum it up the food is alright the waitress was horrible and the atmosphere was good. There is a very small chance that we will ever come to one of our x-favorite restaurants again.
http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/1908200604306.gif http://www.***************.com/ticker/user_tickers/1908200604306.gif.png

If you know the waitress's name, maybe you can go again and just request you don't get her again as your server. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your experience as much as you usually do.

that sounds terrible. WCC is a real hit or miss place. our server was real lack luster last time we were there and the food was medicore.

Just there on 8/17. This TS was our slowest for getting our food. the food was good, although hard to enjoy, when your busy running around with bottles of ketchup, taking pics of your kids joining in the fun, etc. If you love banging on the floors constantly, screaming and yelling and rude wait staff, you'll love WCC! (not that bad, really :goodvibes )
My DH did leave before his food was served, because he was getting such a headache. The resort is beautiful.
When they called us for our table, some of our party were still out in the lobby looking around. As I checked in, I told them the rest were on their way, and on hostess asked me what their names were, and started yelling at the top of her lungs "Where are you? Get your tails up here right now!"etc. :confused3 :goodvibes
My grandson (4) enjoied it once he realized it was all in fun. :blush:

We were also very disappointed in our food and service on our trip here in July. It was one of our favorites before, but we won't return next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter