WL Woodsview room, recommendations?

siriusly

Earning My Ears
We are going late Sept through early October & have booked a 2 woods view rooms. We requested adjoining rooms. Any recommendations for floor etc?? I thought someone had suggested 5th floor, north wing. THere are 5 adults & 2 kids, one who will be 5 yo & another almost 2 yo. Our plan is to do parks in am & go back to swim/ relax in afternoon. Any suggestions?

Hi, we just got back from the WL and had a woods view on the 3rd floor, north facing building and it was right in front of the "otter pond" we did not see the otters, but did see birds and an armidillo. It was very peaceful. They offered us a free upgrade to courtyard view, but we thought it might be too noisy because of the pool. We also requested bunk beds and they were great for the kids. Have fun!

We've just booked Woods View for August....because we thought it would be the quietest. Are there any 'noisy' Woods View rooms that we should avoid?

I just reserved a Woods View room for late August. I was wondering also what to try and request.

...in Room 6045, which was a courtview room (directly in front of the water falls) and it really was not noisy. If you have an even-numbered room, it will face the woods; odd numbers face the pool. However, the lower numbers are on the "second" part or "outside" part of the wing and they WILL be a little bit more noisy, being closer to the actual pool area. Hope this helps...:D

We had room #2004 on our March trip and loved it - was very quiet and the stairs were very close so it was an easy trip down the stairs and out to an exit door close to the pool and right by the path to the boat launch

We had an oblique view of the otter/drainage pond and other than that was beautfiul woods, woods and more woods - was great.

Thanks
jaysue

There are a group of Woods View rooms at the Wilderness Lodge Resort that have a view of Cinderella’s Castle and are very quiet. Fax in your room request four days prior to arrival and ask for rooms: 4032, 4034, 5032, 5034, 6032, 6034, 6012, or 6022. Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter