WLV's here now !!!

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
It's a first time here for me! Even after owning since 2000. Always wanted to try it and finally got the 1 bedroom I tried for. We've stayed at the lodge before there was a DVC here, but never in the villas. It's beautiful, quiet and relaxing. The rooms are refurb and everything is perfect and lovely. The frig and freezer are too small though, and I'm hoping that this size isn't going to be the norm for any DVC refurbished rooms. The ice bucket alone takes up half the freezer and the ice tray looks like it's from a kids toy:confused3

Not a complaint, just an observation. Can here what's going on upstairs and next door as well, vacuuming, babies crying, talking. Not badly though. It's very comfortable, we are in a corner room, kitchen/living area smaller then BWV or so it seems. There's no balcony off bedroom either I love the decor and atmosphere, but can't find any hidden mickeys:sad1:

Hope that's not becoming the norm for refurbished villas either. I also love the boat access to MK and of course the lodge itself. Most definitely would stay again.

It's a first time here for me! Even after owning since 2000. Always wanted to try it and finally got the 1 bedroom I tried for. We've stayed at the lodge before there was a DVC here, but never in the villas. It's beautiful, quiet and relaxing. The rooms are refurb and everything is perfect and lovely. The frig and freezer are too small though, and I'm hoping that this size isn't going to be the norm for any DVC refurbished rooms. The ice bucket alone takes up half the freezer and the ice tray looks like it's from a kids toy:confused3 Not a complaint, just an observation. Can here what's going on upstairs and next door as well, vacuuming, babies crying, talking. Not badly though. It's very comfortable, we are in a corner room, kitchen/living area smaller then BWV or so it seems. There's no balcony off bedroom either I love the decor and atmosphere, but can't find any hidden mickeys:sad1: Hope that's not becoming the norm for refurbished villas either. I also love the boat access to MK and of course the lodge itself. Most definitely would stay again.

How do you like that corner room? We have had the corner studio but not one bedroom. Do you like the configuration? Would you choose it again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter